Enjoy private two-day tours of Aswan and Abu Simbel from Hurghada to visit the beautiful sights of Aswan, accompanied by a tour guide specialized in Egyptology. On the first day, you will visit the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk, and the Philae Temple, then spend the night in a 5-star hotel. The next day, discover the greatest civilization of ancient Egypt in one of the most historic places in the world, the Temple of Abu Simbel. Then return to Aswan, take the train to Luxor, and transfer in a private air-conditioned vehicle to Hurghada.
About this activity
- Free cancellation Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Live tour guide English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian
- Pickup included Complimentary pickup is available from your hotel or selected location in Hurghada. Pick up service from El Gouna, Makadi, Soma Bay, Safaga, and Sahl Hasheesh is available at an additional cost.
Highlights Aswan & Abu Simbel Tour:
- The High Dam.
- The Unfinished Obelisk.
- Philae Temple.
- Abu Simbel temples.
Full description Aswan & Abu Simbel Tour:
In the morning, we will pick up you from your hotel in modern private air conditioning to Luxor to take the first-class train to Aswan. Then, upon arrival in Nubia, visit Aswan tourist attractions starting from the High dam with a tour guide.
It was built on the other side of the Nile in Aswan and built between 1960 and 1970, and it had a great impact on the economy and culture of Egypt.
The largest obelisk of antiquity. It was ordered by Queen Hatshepsut (1508-1458 BC) to complement the Lateran Obelisk (which was originally in the Karnak Temple) and then taken to the Lateran Palace in Rome.
The Philae temple is initiate for the goddess Isis' love and beauty. The temple complex dismantled and moved to the nearby island of Agilikia as part of the UNESCO Campaign for Nubia project, to protect it. And, also, other complexes before it completed the Aswan Dam in 1970.
After that, you will have lunch and check-in at a 5-star hotel for the night.
Then, Early morning you will take breakfast. After that, check out from the hotel and visit the ancient archaeological site of the Abu Simbel Temple:
The Abu Simbel Temple, with its unique style, is a masterpiece of ancient Egypt. It reflects the glory and majesty of the New Kingdom. Two of the huge rock temples at Abu Simbel. It originally carved the twin temples at the foot of the mountain during the reign of King Ramses II in the 13th century BC, as a permanent monument to him and Queen Nefertari, in memory of their victory at the Battle of Kadesh.
Then return to Aswan for your lunch, then take the train to Luxor and then transfer by car to your hotel in Hurghada.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- Pick up service from your hotel in Hurghada and return
- Egyptologist tour guide during the tour
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Train tickets from Luxor to Aswan and return
- Mineral water on board your vehicle
- One Night accommodation in Aswan at 5* Hotel
- 2 Lunch meals in Aswan
- All Service Charges and Taxes
- Any Extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes.
- Sunblock & Sunglasses
- Warm clothes in winter.
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Valid Passport for 6 months.