Enjoy a 2 days private tour of Luxor and Aswan from Hurghada to discover the ancient Egyptian civilization in Upper Egypt. Also, look at the Valley of the Kings, Karnak temple, Queen Hatshepsut’s temple, visit the High Dam, the unfinished Obelisk, and Philae Temple.
Highlights Luxor and Aswan Trip:
- Explore the Valley of the Kings in Luxor
- See a great tomb of Queen Hatshepsut, guarded by the massive Colossi of Memnon
- Visit the Karnak Temple and admire the unique architecture
- Go to Aswan and see Philae Temple, The Unfinished Obelisk, and The High Dam on the Nile
Firstly, in the morning time, we will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada to transfer by a private modern A.C. van to Luxor to start your private 2 days Luxor and Aswan trip from Hurghada. Upon arrival, your private Egyptologist tour guide will accompany you to Luxor to explore masterpieces of ancient Egyptian Pharaohs by visiting the most famous archaeological sites, including:
Valley of the Kings
The final resting place of Egypt’s rulers from the 18th to the 20th dynasty, its home to tombs, including the great Pharaoh King Ramses II and boy Pharaoh King Tutankhamun. They well stocked the tombs with all the material goods a ruler might need in the next world.
It is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all the Ancient Egyptian temples. They built the temple on three levels, with two wide ramps in a central position joining the levels together.
Colossi of Memnon
Two massive stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the only remains of a complete mortuary temple. The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone that exist in Cairo, then moved to 700 km to Luxor.
After that, you will take lunch at an oriental Nile River view restaurant, then join your private guide.
No site in Egypt is more impressive than the Karnak temple. It represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and Pharaohs. Also, The Temple of Karnak is actually three main temples situated on 247 acres of land.
Then, we will transfer you to the Luxor train station to catch the 1st class train to Aswan. Then, upon arrival, transfer to your 5* hotel in Aswan to check-in 5* and spend the overnight.
Morning time, we will pick you up from your hotel joining your private Egyptologist tour guide to continue your trip by visiting Aswan tourist attractions such as:
The High Dam
The High Dam takes place across the Nile at Aswan from 1960 and 1970. Meanwhile, The High Dam has had a significant effect on the economy and culture of Egypt.
The Unfinished Obelisk
The unfinished obelisk is the largest obelisk in ancient times. Queen Hatshepsut (1508 1458 BC ordered it) to complement the Lateran Obelisk (which was originally at Karnak} and they later brought it to the Lateran Palace in Rome.
Philae temple dedicated to goddess Isis of Love and beauty. The temple complex is part of the UNESCO Nubia Campaign project, protecting this and other complexes before the 1970 completion of the Aswan High Dam.
You will enjoy a wonderful lunch meal at a local restaurant. After that, we transfer you to the train station to catch your train towards Qena. Then, upon your arrival, you will find one of our reps waiting for you to transfer you to your hotel in Hurghada at the end of the Luxor and Aswan trip.
At last, check out our reviews Here
- Pick up service from your hotel in Hurghada and return.
- One Night accommodation in Aswan at 5* hotel.
- Private Egyptologist tour guide during your journey.
- 2 Lunch meals during your journey.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sights.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 1st class train tickets from Luxor to Aswan and from Aswan to Qena.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
About this activity
- Free cancellation Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 Days / 1 Night
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide English, German, French, Italian, Russian
- Pickup included your hotel in Hurghada,
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes.
- Sunblock & Sunglasses
- Warm clothes in winter
- Cotton clothes in summer
- The Passport is valid for 6 months