Sail on the Nile River from Luxor to Aswan. Visit the most important archaeological sites and enjoy a hot air balloon ride at sunrise.
Highlights 3-Day Nile River Cruise with Hot Air Balloon:
- Explore the ancient history of Luxor, Edfu, and Aswan with your guide
- Sail the Nile on a 2-night river cruise including all meals
- Take a horse-drawn carriage to the Temple of Horus in Edfu
- Learn about the most important archaeological sites in Egypt
- Take a hot air balloon ride over the Luxor temples at sunrise
Full Description 3-Day Nile River Cruise with Hot Air Balloon:
First, at 17:00 pm, you will be picked up from your home and transferred to Cairo Railway Station, where you will catch an overnight train to Luxor.
Upon arrival in Luxor early in the morning, a representative will meet you and take you to a cafe to sample the local tea. Meanwhile, in Luxor, you can fly in a hot air balloon. Watch the sunrise over the archaeological sites of Luxor.
Then, head to the west bank of Luxor to visit the Valley of the Kings. During the tour, you will explore the 3 most important tombs and see walls full of hieroglyphs.
Your guide will then take you to the most important temple of the complex, the Temple of Hatshepsut in Mortuari. Meanwhile, the Temple consists of three floors with open balconies, with statues of the god Osiris and Queen Hatshepsut.
You will then head to the east bank to visit the largest temple in Luxor. Temple of Karnak, dedicated to the god Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khons. On the tour, learn about the history of the temple before embarking on a riverboat for lunch.
You will check into your room and then the boat will sail to Edfu. In the evening, you will enjoy dinner and free time in the comfort of the boat.
After breakfast on board, board a horse-drawn carriage to Edfu. You will then enjoy an excursion to the Temple of Horus. Afternoon visit to the unusual temple of Kom Ombo.
Early in the morning, you will travel to one of the most stunning temple complexes in Egypt, the Abu Simbel Temples. The twin temples of Ramses II and Nefertari were built in the side of the mountain.
Your guide will take you back to the cruise to check and collect your luggage. You will then be transferred to Aswan Station to travel back to Cairo by train.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Train ticket from Cairo to Luxor and from Aswan to Cairo
- Accommodation for 2 nights on a 5-star full board cruise without drinks
- Tour guide
- All transportation to the destination
- Horse carriage to the Temple of Horus in Edfu
- Tips (optional)
- Entry tickets
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes