Immerse yourself in the glorious past of the Egyptian capital and visit the famous landmarks of Old Cairo. Learn about cultural wealth and go shopping at the traditional market.
Highlights Al Baron's Palace, Citadel & Old Cairo Tour:
- Visit an abandoned mansion, Al Baron Palace
- Walk around the local market at Khan el-Khalili Bazaar
- Learn about the history of Egypt in Old Cairo
- Enjoy a real lunch at a local restaurant in Al Azhar Park
Full Description Al Baron's Palace, Citadel & Old Cairo Tour:
First, enjoy pick-up from your accommodation in Cairo and see the famous landmarks of Cairo.
During the tour, travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle to your first destination, Al Baron Palace. Meanwhile, the palace, located near the El Korba district of Cairo, is inspired by the Hindu temples of Cambodia and India. Hear the mysterious history of the palace and admire its architecture.
After visiting the palace, head to the Citadel of Saladin and admire the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Do not forget to take memorable photos during the tour. Admire this outstanding structure, built on the Mokattam Hills, and enjoy the beautiful views of the surrounding cityscape.
Walk to Khan El Khalili Bazaar, meanwhile, the oldest market in the Middle East, and walk the trails. As you tour, explore the diverse collection of souvenirs, antiques and more. Afterwards, enjoy an authentic lunch at a local restaurant in Al Azhar Park overlooking Old Cairo.
At the end of the tour, your final destination is Old Cairo, where you can visit its outstanding landmarks, including the Hanging Church, St. Barbara Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue and Abu Serg Church.
At the end of the tour, return to your accommodation with your guide.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- Transfer from Cairo or Giza
- Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Al-Azhar Park
- Parking Fee
- Taxes and service charges
- Entrance fees to the aforementioned attractions in the itinerary (unless add-ons selected)
- Personal expenses
- Mineral water during lunch
- Tipping (optional)
What to bring
- Passport or ID
- Comfortable shoes
- Summer hat
- Comfortable clothes