Escape the vibrant city of Cairo and travel to the stunning surrounding landscapes to visit the Bahariya Oasis and the unique Black and White Deserts. Admire the breathtaking scenery, climb over the sand dunes and enjoy delicious lunch and dinner.
Highlights Bahariya Desert and Oasis Day Trip with Meal:
- Admire the wonders of the Black and White Desert
- Marvel at the sprawling sandy landscapes that stretch across the horizon
- Disconnect from the modern world and escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life
- Explore the beautiful Oasis of Bahariya with your guide
- Enjoy lunch and dinner amid a stunning desert backdrop
Full Description Bahariya Desert and Oasis Day Trip with Meal:
You will first be picked up from your hotel in Cairo at 7:00 AM and head out of the city through the surrounding desert landscapes. The first stop of the day is the stunning Bahariya oasis, while it was once an agricultural center during the time of the pharaohs, but now it is famous for an abundance of dates and olives. Explore the oasis with your guide and admire the sprawling landscape of palm trees and natural springs.
Afternoon visit to the Black Desert. Meanwhile, a spectacular landscape with rugged mountain domes that contrast with the sandy surroundings. Then visit nearby Agabat, a lovely valley with imposing white cliffs and yellow limestone cliffs. In the process of hurray, follow to Crystal Mountain, an incredibly unique formation.
Then, head to the White Desert, named after the sprawling white sandy landscape that stretches over the horizon. Climb several sand dunes for stunning views that seem to last forever.
Do not forget to take memorable photos during the tour.
In the late afternoon, enjoy a delicious dinner set against the backdrop of the desert, and take in the stunning views as you dine. Finally, relax on your way back to Cairo and arrive at your hotel at approximately 23 pm.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in an air-conditioned private vehicle
- Entry tickets
- Lunch and Dinner in the Desert
- Bottled water
- Desert guide
- All taxes and service charges
- Any additions not mentioned in the program
- Free of charge
What to bring
- Passport or ID