Immerse yourself in the history of Ancient Egypt with a ticket to the sound and light show at the Pyramids of Giza. Take your seats on the Giza plateau to learn about the history of the pharaohs and Egyptians, which will be displayed on the walls of the pyramids and the Great Sphinx in the evening.
Highlights Giza Pyramids Sound and Light Show with Dinner:
- Immerse yourself in the magic of the Pyramids of Giza in the evening
- Learn more about the ancient pharaohs during a stunning sound and light show
- Admire magnificent views of the pyramids illuminated in the evening
- See how the Great Sphinx comes to life and speaks in the words of a long-dead Egyptian ruler
Full Description Giza Pyramids Sound and Light Show with Dinner:
If you have been impressed by the daylight of the Giza Pyramids, then you will certainly love the evening charm of the sights. Get a ticket to the show on the Giza plateau and you will experience unforgettable emotions.
Take a seat by the scenic pyramids and Great Sphinx in the desert. Meanwhile, the pre-recorded commentaries will tell you the story of the pharaohs of Ancient Egypt. On the walls of the temple, you will see projections of images.
During the show, enjoy the splendor of Egyptian history.
Learn more about Ancient Egypt and the ruins. In the course of the story, the culmination will be the revived Great Sphinx. He will speak the words of the long-deceased Pharaoh. Your sound and light show tour will conclude with a transfer to your hotel in Cairo.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- Transfer from Cairo by luxury air-conditioned minibus
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fee
- All taxes and service charges
- Entrance ticket inside the pyramids
- Gratuities (optional) and personal expenses
What to bring
- Passport or ID