Visit the famous pyramids in Egypt and then take a unique camel ride in the Sahara Desert accompanied by a photographer. Afterward, stroll through the breathtaking Khan el Khalili Bazaar and take in the breathtaking views from the Citadel of Saladin.
Highlights Pyramids, Bazaar, Citadel Tour with Photographer:
- Admire the majesty of the world-famous Great Pyramids of Giza
- Enjoy an exciting camel ride through the Sahara Desert
- Explore the magnificent Citadel of Saladin and take in stunning views of Cairo
- Khan el-Khalili bazaar walk and amazing souvenir shop
- Learn about Cairo's sublime history from your local guide
Full Description Pyramids, Bazaar, Citadel Tour with Photographer:
First, your tour starts from your accommodation in Cairo and travels straight to the majestic pyramids. During the tour, you will be accompanied by a professional private photographer who will take the most incredible photos.
The first stop of the day is the Giza Plateau, where you can admire the tall pyramids and enjoy an atmosphere rich in history. In the meantime, you will learn about Egyptian culture and pyramid architecture before hopping on a camel for a fascinating ride through the Sahara Desert. Next, ride a camel to the stunning Great Sphinx of Giza and marvel at this world-famous landmark steeped in history. After your camel ride, enjoy a delicious local lunch.
After lunch, the tour continues to the Citadel of Cairo to admire the spectacular Islamic fortification that was built during the Middle Ages. Meanwhile, this unbeatable stone structure, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, offers panoramic views of the city. Here you can find many museums, old mosques and other ancient buildings in the fort. From the fort, travel to Old Cairo and see the city's ancient buildings such as the Coptic Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Abu Serg Church, and the Hanging Church.
Finally, visit the exciting Khan el Khalili Bazaar, one of the oldest bazaars in the Middle East. Then, after the tour, head back to your hotel.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- Pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle for transportation
- Camel ride in the Sahara Desert
- Egyptologist guide
- Al-Azhar Park entrance fee
- Lunch at Al Azhar Park
- Bottled mineral water
- Pick up and drop off from Al Nasr City, Cairo International Airport, Heliopolis, Mirage City, Al Rehab, Madinati, New Cairo, New Capital Hotels, 6 October city
- Entry tickets
- Tips (optional)
- Drinks during lunch
- Additional drinks during the tour
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Summer hat