Witness the Great Pyramids and the magnificent Great Sphinx in a small group of up to 10 people. Add a thrill to your sightseeing adventure with an ATV ride and an optional camel safari.
Highlights Pyramids Quad Biking Adventure & Optional Camel Ride:
- Drive quad across the Giza plateau
- Marvel at the pyramids of Giza and their ancient history
- See the breathtaking Sphinx statue
- Witness the architectural wonders of the Giza plateau
- Explore the desert around the pyramids from the back of a camel
Full Description Pyramids Quad Biking Adventure & Optional Camel Ride:
Following a pick-up from your accommodation in Cairo or Giza, take an air-conditioned trip to the Pyramids area. Upon arrival, hop on a quad bike and explore the great Pyramids up close. Take a quad bike ride around the pyramids and marvel at the grandeur of the pyramids of Cheops, Mikerin, and Khafre.
Then, head to Sahara City. Meanwhile, a place where tourists rarely visit. When you arrive, enjoy a refreshing welcome of traditional tea. You will also receive a bottle of mineral water or soft drink during your short break at the top of the desert.
Then, back on your ATV, get ready for an optional camel ride. During the tour, explore the area in a more ancient and traditional way on a camel.
Admire the durability of ancient buildings that have stood for thousands of years and marvel at the iconic Great Sphinx of Giza.
During the safari, take memorable photos of your journey through the desert.
At the end of your combined tour, enjoy a comfortable ride back to your accommodation in Cairo or Giza.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- Transfer from Cairo or Giza
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 1-hour ATV ride
- Expert Tour Leader
- 1 bottle of water and tea
- Taxes and Service Charges
- Tipping (optional, but welcome)
- Additional costs (if any) not indicated in the itinerary
- 30-minute or 1-hour camel ride (depending on option selected)
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes