Immerse yourself in the landscape of a desolate valley. Find wildlife and whale fossils. Chase the thrill and try sandboarding and dune bashing.
Highlights Wadi El Hitan Desert Safari, Camel Ride & BBQ:
- Tour the magnificent Wadi el Hitan and enjoy its stunning views
- Find fossils at a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Feel the adrenaline pumping and try sandboarding and dune bashing
- Enjoy a relaxed camel ride through the desert landscapes
- Relax at a Bedouin camp along with a delicious BBQ lunch
Full Description Wadi El Hitan Desert Safari, Camel Ride & BBQ:
Start your desert tour with pickup from your desired location in Cairo or Giza. Travel to the mesmerizing Wadi El Hitan in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Once you reach the desert, take a walk and take in the inspiring views of the valley. Meanwhile, Wadi El Hitan is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and its name translates to "Valley of the Whales" as whale fossils can be seen here.
Then, try yourself in search of thrills as you drive through the dunes in an off-road vehicle, driving up and down the sand dunes. During the tour, try your hand at sandboarding. Attach a board to your feet and quickly slide off the edge of the dune.
Afterwards, enjoy a relaxing camel ride and gaze calmly at the desert landscapes. Hold onto a camel and enjoy the touching desert scenery.
During the tour, take memorable photos of your desert safari.
Next, arrive at a Bedouin camp and enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch. Finish the safari and return to your chosen address in Cairo or Giza.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- Pickup and drop-off in Cairo or Giza
- Hit the dunes in a 4X4 car
- Bottled water
- Camel ride
- Desert Camp BBQ lunch
- Tips (optional)
What to bring
- Passport or ID
- Summer hat