Feel the adrenaline pump as you embark on a classic in Dahab adventure, roaring through the Sinai desert on a quad bike. With at least two guides and a sturdy helmet to ensure safety, embark on your choice of three routes. Race through Wadi Connection and Wadi Towaylat, alternatively, explore the Wadi Qunai valley and Blue Lagoon beach, or ride to the Blue Hole for a snorkeling adventure.
Highlights Quad Biking in Dahab:
- Choose between three different destinations for a desert ATV adventure
- At least two guides ensure safety and provide training on the ATVs
- Easy-to-use ATVs are suitable for ages 12 and up no experience is necessary
- Upgrade to include snorkeling in the 328-foot (100-meter) Blue Hole
Full Description Quad Biking in Dahab:
Go on an exciting ATV adventure. Meanwhile, this activity is ideal for those who want more speed and control than a camel or horse. During the tour, you will be able to explore the magnificent desert areas around Dahab.
In addition, you can choose one of three directions:
• One and a half hours Wadi Kunai and Blue Lagoon
• One and a half hours Wadi Svyaz and Wadi Tovailat
• 2 hours and Half of the Blue Hole (snorkeling)
No experience or license is required. During the tour, Quad Biking in Dahab, enjoy the breathtaking views of the desert and mountains, this hike is a fantastic experience. The easy-to-use electronic ATVs are suitable for anyone over the age of twelve. All trips take place with at least two guides, one at the front of the column and the other at the back.
Also, do not forget to take memorable photos during your exciting excursion in Dahab.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- Transport by 4x4 Quad Bike
- Hotel pickup
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee to blue hole
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes