Air Balloon is a unique excursion over the valleys and temples of Luxor. As the sun rises, you will rise over the most beautiful valleys of the ancient city, take a 45-minute hot air balloon flight and see the ancient monuments from a different perspective.
Highlights Air Balloon Ride in Luxor:
- Visiting Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, Hatshepsut Temple
- See the Colossi of Memnon and the Avenue of the Sphinxes
- Visit the tomb of Tutankhamun
- Enjoy a hot air balloon ride over the Valley of the Kings
- Enjoy delectable Egyptian food in a superb restaurant
- Get wonderful knowledge about the world's oldest culture
Full description Air Balloon Ride in Luxor:
Your first exciting day of excursion begins with hotel pick-up from El Gouna and transfer to Luxor. You will then visit the Colossi of Memnon, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Valley of the Kings. After a long walk, you will head to a restaurant for lunch and enjoy excellent Egyptian cuisine.
Next, you will visit the Karnak Temple and stay with you on trips to souvenir shops.
In conclusion, after an eventful first day of the excursion, you will be taken to a 5-star hotel, where you will relax and recharge on the second day of an eventful excursion.
In the evening, you can take a walk around the city or book, for example, additional visits such as the light and sound laser show at Karnak Temple.
But the most interesting thing awaits you, of course, in the morning - a hot air balloon flight over the Luxor.
Early in the morning, your guide will pick you up from your hotel and you will embark on a felucca to the west bank of Luxor. There you will change into a balloon that will already be waiting for you. Enjoy an amazing hot air balloon flight over Luxor, its temples, and valleys. During the flight, admire the spectacular sunrise and enjoy the peace and quiet. In addition, you will receive a certificate and a T-shirt with a balloon.
After breakfast, you will head to Luxor Temple. These are the ruins of the central temple of Amun-ra, on the right bank of the Nile. It was this temple that was once connected with the Karnak temple by a road along which festive processions went. The road, now known as the avenue of the sphinxes, has almost all been dug out and partially restored.
This concludes our two-day excursion to Luxor and your return to El Gouna. Upon arrival, the transfer will take you to your hotel.
Check out our reviews here.
- Transfer by comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Entrance fees for all attractions according to the program
- Lunch at a local restaurant 1 day
- Visit to the alabaster factory
- Overnight at 5 * hotel
- Morning hot air balloon flight
- Bus tickets
- Transfer to your hotel in El Gouna
- Visit to Banana Island
- Entrance to the paid tombs
- Drinks in the restaurant during lunch
- Dinner at the hotel
- Private transfer to El Gouna
- Any personal expenses not covered by the program
What to bring
- Dry breakfast from the hotel
- Bottle of water
- Warm clothes in winter