Parasailing, also known as parascending or parakiting. It is a recreational kiting activity where a person is towing behind a speed boat, while attached to a specially designed canopy wing that resembles a parachute. Enjoy an incredible attraction in Hurghada with parasailing, the activity of gliding through the air wearing an open parachute. One or two persons may experience in the same time, with a fascinating view of this wonderful location and breathtaking views.
Looking for a Parasailing tour from El Gouna we deliver the service from door to door.
- Enjoy the gorgeous views over the red sea
- Parasail either solo or with a friend with you
- See the incredible world of the Red Sea at a bird’s-eye level
- Have the chance to enjoy Banana Boat and other water sports
Full Parasailing Adventure description:
Almost everyone has dreams of jumping with a parachute since childhood. Everyone wants to survive the flight, to feel an incredible sense of freedom and happiness.
However, not everyone succeeds in making the dream come true. Someone because of health problems, someone because of their own fear, or for some other reason. Flying with a parachute behind a boat is another chance. A chance to make a dream come true.
Parasailing in Hurghada will give you the palette of feelings experienced during the flight that is incomparable with anything - it is a cocktail of fear and delight that will take your breath away. This type of entertainment is available to everyone who loves the sky and sea. The parachute is affixed to the speedboat and you do not need to think, how to control the lines. The airflow and speed of the boat will lift you up, and you will only have to enjoy the minutes of the flight. The sky, like the underwater world of the Red Sea, may well become a love for life, because of the experience of Parasailing in Hurghada. No special skills you need to have, everyone can fly with a parachute either alone or with a partner.
Know, that your safety is the number one concern. Therefore, both captain and crew are CPR and Advanced First Aid Certified, and all parasailing equipment is regularly inspected and certified.
After the activity finish, you will come back to your hotel in El Gouna.
Check Reviews about parasailing tour Here
- Pickup and drop-off services from your hotel in El Gouna
- Admission to Hurghada Marina
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes and service charges
- Speed boat
- All equipment: life jacket
About this activity:
- Free cancellation Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 minutes Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Instructor English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian
- Pickup included Your accommodation in El Gouna
- Private group available