Experience an exciting 7-hour desert safari from El Gouna. Enjoy the fast-paced ride across the desert on a quad bike and dune buggy. Visit a Bedouin village and enjoy a traditional Arabic evening with a delicious barbecue and a fantastic show.
Highlights Super Safari Quad Biking Tour El Gouna:
- Discover the vastness of the Sahara, enjoy a desert safari to a Bedouin village, and admire the beautiful sunset over the desert
- Experience a thrilling ride by quad bike ride and dune buggy
- Learn more about the traditional life of the Bedouins
- Enjoy a traditional Arabic evening with camel rides, an oriental show, and a delicious barbecue dinner
- See a terrarium with desert snakes and scorpions
Full description Super Safari Quad Biking Tour El Gouna:
Discover the vast expanse of the Sahara and the desert mountains. After the pick-up at your hotel in El Gouna you will start your tour in the desert. Firstly, upon arrival at the first location, you will get a brief introduction to how to use the quad bikes. You can then enjoy the thrilling ride through the desert sand. Afterwards, you will get in a dune buggy and enjoy a very special driving experience.
After that, move to a Bedouin village, during Super Safari. Enjoy the typical hospitality with Arabic tea and fresh flatbread. Likewise, learn more about the traditional life of the Bedouins. You also have the option of taking a camel ride. Then, head to the terrarium with impressive desert snakes and scorpions.
Enjoy a cozy evening barbecue in the open air and admire the fantastic views of the sunset. Also, watch a traditional show and marvel at the fire-eaters, Tanoura dancers, and belly dancers.
In the late evening, after you're Super Safari Quad Biking Tour finished, you will come back to your hotel in El Gouna.
Check our reviews for Jeep, Quad Bike, Bedouin Village, and BBQ Dinner Tour Here
- Hotel transfers
- Tour guide for the desert safari
- Transportation by jeep
- Quad bike ride
- Dune buggy ride
- Visit a Bedouin village
- Camel rides in the desert
- Visit the terrarium with scorpions and desert snakes
- Barbecue dinner including mineral water and soft drink
- Traditional show
- Shisha pipe
- Personal expenses
What to Bring:
• Photo/video equipment
• Sturdy, comfortable footwear
• Warm clothing in winter, loose clothing in summer