Travel through the Egyptian desert on a 4-hour bus tour and visit the main monuments of Cairo’s Old City and the Giza Plateau. In addition, learn about the mummy of the pharaoh at the Egyptian Museum and marvel at the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx.
Highlights Trip to Cairo from El Gouna:
- Explore the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Visit the old city of Cairo to the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square
- Marvel at the Pyramid of Khufu, the oldest pyramid on the Giza Plateau
- Learn how the pyramids were built from the Egyptology guide
- See the reclining statue of the Great Sphinx
Full description Trip to Cairo from El Gouna:
Explore the "City of Thousand Towers" on this full-day trip to Cairo. Firstly, take transportation from El Gouna to the real journey in time, relax during a trip and admire the beauty of the Gulf of Suez.
After showing up, your private Egyptologist guide will take you to the Giza Plateau, Cairo. You will see the most seasoned of the 7 wonders of the ancient world. As you investigate the morgue sanctuaries of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus, get an amazing perspective on the Pyramids of Giza.
Get acquainted with the narrative about the construction method of the shelter, and listen to the story behind its legend. Continue to the Great Sphinx, a monster sculpture of a legendary monster leaning backward, with the body of a lion and the essence of Pharaoh Khafre. During the trip in Cairo, go to the Valley of the Gods, owe it to Pharaoh Hafra.
After lunch, head to the focal point of Cairo to investigate the ancient treasures of the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square, the exhibition hall has more than 120,000 exhibitors.
Also, learn about the antiseptic specialty. Certainly, you don’t want to miss exploring the history and enjoying the wonderful culture. Finally, after you enjoy the full-day tour of Cairo and Giza, you will return to El Gouna.
Check our reviews about El Gouna: Trip To Cairo and Giza by Bus Here.
- Transfers to and from Cairo and Giza via air-conditioned van
- Egyptologist guide
- Pyramids Plateau Entrance fees
- Lunch at a local specialty restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Egyptian Museum entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Additional drinks at the restaurant
- Extra activities
About this activity:
From any hotel in El Gouna is free of charge.
What to bring:
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat