Discover the beauty of the Egyptian desert, witness the enchanting waterfalls of Wadi el Ryan, and marvel at the majestic Mudawara Mountains. Then, enjoy lively dune play, snowboarding, and an adorable camel ride on a day tour from Cairo.
Highlights 4x4 Desert Safari with Snowboard & Camel Ride:
- See the Wadi El Ryan Falls amidst the spreading desert
- Capture stunning photos in the foreground of the Mudawara Mountains
- Immerse yourself in a thrilling desert adventure
- Glide through the soft sand of the desert during an immersive session
- Pop into a charming Bedouin camp for a delicious BBQ lunch
Full Description 4x4 Desert Safari with Snowboard & Camel Ride:
Start with pick-up from your hotel or other selected location in Cairo or Giza between 7:30 AM and 8:30 AM. Hop into a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy a comfortable 100-minute drive to the Wadi El Ryan Desert.
Upon arrival, enjoy fantastic views of the Wadi El Ryan Falls in the heart of the desert. Also, admire the powerful waterfalls that contrast sharply with the surrounding arid landscape. If you're lucky, you can catch a glimpse of desert wildlife such as the slender-horned gazelle. Then stop for photos of the beautiful Mudawara Mountains.
As you tour, get ready to enjoy your desert adventure. Hop in a 4X4 car for a dune ride and experience the excitement as the car glides through the sand. After walking along the dunes, stop for a sandboard ride. Buckle to your board and slide across the sparkling yellow sand at a fast pace.
Then, hop on a camel and feel like a Bedouin explorer as you cruise through the beautiful wilderness. In the meantime, after a camel ride, stop at a Bedouin desert camp for a gourmet and delicious BBQ lunch. When you finish lunch, you will be driven back to your hotel or selected location in Cairo or Giza.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hit the dunes with a 4X4 SUV
- Bottled water
- Camel ride
- Stop for a photo in the Mudawara mountains
- Photo stop at Wadi Al Ryan Waterfall
- Desert Camp BBQ Lunch
- Free (optional)
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Summer hat