Visit two of the most important cities in southern Egypt and their historical sites Aswan & Luxor on a night tour from Cairo. See key monuments such as the Temple of Isis on Philae Island, the great Abu Simbel Temple, Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings, and the Temple of Hatshepsut. Learn about the fascinating history of ancient Egypt from your guide and enjoy breakfast, overnight stay, and round trip flights included in the tour.
Highlights Days 1 Night Travel Package To Aswan & Luxor:
- Take an overnight tour from Cairo to Aswan and Luxor, with flights
- Visit Philae Island, Abu Simbel, Karnak Temple, and much more
- Learn about the history of ancient Egypt from your Egyptologist guide
- All lodging, breakfast, tours, flights, and entrance fees are included
Full Description Days 1 Night Travel Package To Aswan & Luxor:
You will first have a Travel from Cairo to Aswan by plane and visit the local attractions of Aswan and the Abu Simbel temple
Philae Temple is an island in the reservoir of the Aswan Dam.
The Aswan Dam benefits Egypt by controlling annual flooding on the Nile River. The Aswan Dam provides about half of Egypt's electricity supply.
During the tour, you will visit the Abu Simbel Temple Complex. Meanwhile, it is located on the western shore of Lake Nasser.
First, your Travel from Aswan to Luxor will be by private car and visiting the attractions of Luxor.
Valley of the Kings Valley of the Kings. Meanwhile, the Valley is located on the west bank of the Nile. During the tour, you will see that the Tombs of the Kings are decorated with scenes from Egyptian mythology.
The Temple of Hatshepsut was built for the Eighteenth Dynasty Pharaoh Hatshepsut. Meanwhile, it is considered one of the "incomparable monuments of Ancient Egypt."
Next, you will visit the Colossi of Memnon - these are two massive stone statues of Pharaoh Amenhotep III. Then Luxor Temple.
During the tour, do not forget to take memorable photos.
Karnak temple complex, commonly known as Karnak from the Arabic word Hurnak, which means "fortified village"). Meanwhile, it includes a huge number of dilapidated temples, chapels, pylons, and other buildings near Luxor in Egypt.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private tour
- Round-trip flights Cairo/Aswan & Luxor/Cairo
- All transfers in Cairo ,Aswan & Luxor
- Optional visits such as inside King Tutankhamun tomb at valley of kings
- Lunch or Dinner
- 1 Night Hotel accommodation On Bed& Breakfast basis (Optional)
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes