Visit the Great Pyramids of Egypt with an Egyptologist guide. See panoramic views of the three iconic pyramids of Giza.
Highlights Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Half-Day Tour:
- Visit the Giza pyramid complex and see these architectural wonders, the only Ancient Wonder of the World still in existence
- Marvel at the Sphinx with its missing beard and nose - an iconic image around the world
- Visit the Temple of the Valley, where the kings were mummified and prepared for burial
- Walk through the Solar Boat Museum
Full Description Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Half-Day Tour:
Start this exciting tour with a comfortable pick-up by your Egyptologist guide from your hotel in Cairo in an air-conditioned vehicle. In the meantime, learn more about the history of Egypt on this 4-hour tour that takes you to the Great Pyramids, the Valley of the Temple of the Pyramids of Khafre, and the Boat Museum.
During the tour, do not forget to take memorable photos of your historical journey.
Travel to the Great Pyramids, a famous destination and one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Visit the Great Pyramids from the inside (if option selected) Continue the tour with a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Giza: the Pyramids of Cheops, Khafre and Menkaur. You will also be able to see the impressive Sphinx of Giza, a truly unique experience. Don't forget to take as many photos of these amazing structures as possible.
When the tour comes to an end, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the Pyramid Zone (if optional module selected)
- Entrance to the Great Pyramid (if addon selected)
- All taxes and service charges
- Tips (optional)
- Personal expenses
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes