Visit the historical treasures of ancient Egypt Explore the valley of the great Nile River with a licensed guide. Marvel at incredible temples, tombs, and monuments.
Highlights Luxor Tour with 1st Class Night Bus:
- Explore the massive temple complex of the East Bank of Luxor
- You will be amazed by the Karnak complex and the Hatshepsut temple
- Visit the royal tombs of the ancient necropolis in the Valley of the Kings
- Stop at the Colossi of Memnon and Luxor Temple
Full Description Luxor Tour with 1st Class Night Bus:
Day 1: Begin your adventure with a comfortable pick-up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza. After a short meet and greet with your driver, climb aboard your booked mode of transport (depending on option chosen).
Day 2: When you arrive in Luxor, begin your tour by meeting your friendly and professional licensed guide. Hop into your private, air-conditioned vehicle and explore some of the most important historical sites in Egypt. Head out to the West Bank and discover the Valley of the Kings on the west bank of Luxor. Also, discover wonderful tombs. Meanwhile, see the last resting place of the kings Ramsess III, Ramsess VI, Mrenptah and Tut-Ankh-Amon.
As you tour, continue exploring the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, dedicated to the only female ruler.
Next, see the funerary temple of Amenhotep III at the Colossi of Memnon, before stopping for lunch at a local restaurant (at your own expense). Head to the East Bank to admire the Karnak complex. Meanwhile, it is considered one of the largest temples in the world. Make a final stop before leaving this magical place at the magnificent Luxor Temple, a large ancient Egyptian temple.
During the tour, do not forget to take memorable photos of the attractions of Luxor.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- Loading and Disembarkation
- Professional licensed guide
- 1st class round-trip ticket from Cairo to Luxor, hop on hop-on hop-off bus
- Transfer from Cairo bus station to your hotel / airport
- Free (optional)
- All entrance fees
What to bring