Get to know the ancient sites and history of Alexandria, from the Egyptian and Classical periods to the Roman Empire and beyond on an educational day trip from Cairo. Explore the Library of Alexandria, the Roman Catacombs, and more.
Highlights Private 1-Day Tour of Historic Alexandria:
- Discover the main attractions of ancient Alexandria, including the Roman theater and the Kom el Shukaf catacombs
- Walk around the bastions of the 15th-century Kaite Bay Citadel
- Listen to interesting commentary from professional Egyptology guides
- Relax with a comfortable transfer with air-conditioned transport
Full Description Private 1-Day Tour of Historic Alexandria:
Explore the rich history of Alexandria Find out what the city was like during the time of Ancient Egypt and much more on a sightseeing trip.
First, start your journey with a visit to the Roman theater in the Com El Deca area. Meanwhile, it is a marble theater with galleries, mosaic floors.
Next, explore the Kom el-Shukaf catacombs. During the tour, your guide will explain the history of the catacombs.
Also, visit the Library of Alexandria. At the end of the tour, take a walk near the Kite Bay Fortress. Meanwhile, it was built in the 15th century on the ruins of the old Alexandria lighthouse. In the evening, end your day of discovery with a return to your hotel in Cairo.
Don't forget to take some memorable photos during the tour.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned minibus
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Lunch (not including drinks)
- Bottled water
- Taxes and Service Charges
- Personal expenses
What to bring
- Passport or ID