See the many relics and monuments of the ancient world in Luxor on this full-length tour from Cairo. With return plane tickets, transportation, admission tickets, and an expert guide, this is the easiest and most relaxing way to explore.
Highlights Private Luxor Tour by Airplane:
- Explore the most important treasures of the ancient world in Luxor under the guidance of an expert
- Relax with an airplane return from Cairo and air conditioning
- Dine at a local restaurant with all meals (excluding drinks) inclusive of the price
- East Bank Experience with Luxor and Karnak Temples
- Explore the West Bank and visit the Valley of the Kings and Colossi of Memnon
Full Description Private Luxor Tour by Airplane:
Explore the many treasures of the ancient world on this all-inclusive day tour to Luxor from Cairo, traveling by plane and bus.
After being picked up from your hotel in Cairo at around 05:30, you can fly to Luxor with an air-conditioned vehicle to the airport. Your expert guide will meet you at the airport, then your tour will begin.
Take a guided tour of Thebes Necropolis in the West Bank. Cross the Nile, visit the Valley of the Kings and see the majestic tombs of some of the most powerful nobles and Pharos of Ancient Egypt. On the way back, stop at the Colossi of Memnon, two giant statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile. Meanwhile, you will also have the opportunity to visit the famous Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Next, explore the temple of Luxor and admire the granite statues of Ramses the Great in the courtyard. Take a carriage or bus to Karnak, a series of temples stretching from different kingdoms and eras.
Then, walk along Sphinx Avenue, visit the Hypostyle Hall with its 134 giant columns, look at the obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomoz III, and see the Temple of Amun adorned with exquisite lotuses and papyri.
During the tour, do not forget to take memorable photos.
After exploring the vortex of ancient treasures, return to the airport for your flight back to Cairo and your hotel.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- Return flights from Cairo to Luxor
- Entry tickets
- Expert Guide
- Bottle of water
- All transfers by private air-conditioned car
- Personal expenses
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes