Discover the landscapes and sights of the Biblical era on this day trip to St. Catherine Monastery, departing from Dahab. Visit a religious site held sacred to three religions and learn about the ancient history of a popular pilgrimage site built on top of where Moses is believed to have seen a burning bush.
Highlights Day trip to St Catherine monastery by coach:
- A full-day tour to St. Catherine's Monastery
- Learn about the importance of the site to Christianity, Islam, and Judaism
- Relax with air-conditioned ground transfers and an all-inclusive lunch
- See well-preserved religious icons dating back to the 13th century
Full Description Day trip to St Catherine monastery by coach:
Depart Dahab to see Mount Sinai and the Church of St. Catherine.
During the tour, your guide will tell you by order of whom the monastery was built, in what year. In addition, it will tell you why this place is sacred.
You will first be picked up from your hotel reception. Next, you will embark on a historical tour in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle. Visit the Church of St. Catherine. Meanwhile, the oldest functioning monastery and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
During the trip to St Catherine monastery, see the landscapes and sights of the biblical era. The full official name of the monastery is the Holy Imperial Monastery on the tropical Mount Sinai.
Don't forget to take some memorable photos during the tour of St Catherin monastery. Also, during the trip to St Catherine monastery, you will learn more about the history of the monastery.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Any item is not mentioned
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes, shoes