Take a day trip from Dahab to Luxor, a city with a high concentration of ancient temples, tombs, and statutes. Visit the Karnak Temple complex, Theban Necropolis, Valley of the Kings, and Memnon Kolossi, all with a guide.
Highlights Luxor Day Trip by Flight:
- Fly to Luxor for the day to see
- Luxor’s best sites in one day
- Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple on the East bank and see the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple on the West bank
- We will pick you up at the hotel and guide you the whole way
Full Description Luxor Day Trip by Flight:
Immerse yourself in Egyptian history on this magnificent trip to Luxor from Dahab. After pick-up from your hotel in a private, air-conditioned vehicle, you will be transferred to the airport. Then, board a plane to Luxor for a day of ancient architecture and archeology.
On your trip to Luxor, the first attraction will be the Karnak temple complex on the east side of the city. There you will see Sphinx Street, a hypostyle corridor with 134 giant columns and obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomozis I. Then visit the necropolis of Theban, which includes the Valley of the Kings, a must-see for all travelers in Luxor. Meanwhile, here you will visit 3 tombs of different dynasties, as well as the Hatshepsut temple.
During the tour, Luxor Day Trip from Dahab, do not forget to take memorable photos of this historical excursion.
Finally, visit Memnon Colossus, two of the largest ancient statues in Egypt. Meanwhile, they belong to the era of King Amenhotep III.
At the end of the day, you will return to Dahab and your private driver will take you back to your hotel.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- Pick up services from your hotel in Dahab and return
- Return flight ticket from Sharm / Luxor / Sharm
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- Shopping tours in Luxor
- All Service charges & taxes
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping Kitty
What to bring
- Passport or ID
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes