Discovered the colored canyon and local culture of the Sinai Peninsula on an adventure from Dahab. Traverse the desert in a 4x4 vehicle to reach Nuweiba, where you can see the port, a number of Bedouin tribes, and the mountain of Saudi Arabia on the other side of the Aqaba Gulf. Then, head to the Colored Canyon and snap photos of the naturally-colored rocks before heading back to Dahab.
Highlights Safari Trip to Colored Canyon in Nuweiba:
- Take a day trip from Dahab to Nuweiba and the Colored Canyon
- See the port, Bedouin tribes, and views of Saudi Arabia
- Snap photos and explore the Colored Canyon
- Lunch and round-trip hotel transfers are included
Full Description Safari Trip to Colored Canyon in Nuweiba:
During the tour, enjoy a safari visiting the amazing colorful canyon with its enchanting colorful rock formations. Take some pictures of the magnificent panorama of Nweiba Port and Bedouin tribes. In addition, participants can see the Saudi Arabian mountain on the other side of the Gulf of Aqaba.
First, our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Dahab in a Jeep SUV that drives north for approximately 90 km on paved road and 7 km in the desert. Next, arrival in Nuweiba to take pictures of the magnificent panorama of its port and the Bedouin tribes.
During the tour, descend into the canyon to witness the beautiful natural colors of the rocks. Meanwhile, heading back to the main road to the oasis. Also, a delicious lunch awaits you during the excursions. Then, after adventures, we will return to Dahab.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes, shoes
- Sun protection