Discover Egypt’s capital Cairo on a full-day tour by a well-facilitated high-class Shared Bus. Find out more about the rich history and culture of the land with an Egyptologist expert guide. Explore the charming Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, the Great Sphinx
Highlights Cairo Tour by Elite Shared Bus
- Adore the beauty of the Great Pyramid of Giza
- Enjoy the charm of the Great Sphinx
- Look into the Valley Temple
- Visit the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Rest on the long drive to Cairo on a Elite Shared Bus
Full description Cairo Tour by Elite Shared Bus
Discover the wonders of Cairo on this full-day tour from Hurghada. Even though the bus journey is shared, choose between a private or shared small-group tour of the sights once in Egypt’s capital city. Get picked up from your hotel in Hurghada at around 3 AM and transfer in an air-conditioned van to the bus station. Board your well-facilitated, air-conditioned Elite Shared Bus and begin your journey to Cairo. Relax and take a nap on the way to your recliner seat during the way. The bus has a toilet, free Wi-Fi, USB charging points, and a touch screen at every seat for entertainment. Beverages like tea, coffee, juice, sandwiches, and we will provide also mineral water be during the journey.
Firstly, upon arrival in Cairo, meet your Egyptologist tour guide and go first to the world-famous Giza Plateau. Admire the beauty of the Great Pyramid of Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, along with the other two pyramids. Explore the mysterious Great Sphinx, the old Pharaoh's father of terror, and the Valley Temple before lunch at one of the best restaurants. After a delicious lunch, visit the renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, commonly referred to as the Egyptian Museum.
Thereafter, enjoy a felucca ride on the river Nile. Relax and breathe in some fresh air while being on one of the most beautiful boat rides. Marvel at the view of the Cairo Corniche from the river and refresh yourself before going back to Hurghada. After that, the Elite Bus’ll transfer you back to Hurghada, followed by a direct transfer to your hotel in Hurghada.
Check our reviews Cairo Tour by Elite Shared Bus Here
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hurghada
- Transfers in an Elite Shared Bus
- Mineral water, juice, tea, coffee, and sandwiches during the bus journey
- Entertainment touch screen with a wide range of international movies and songs
- Felucca ride on the River Nile
- Egyptologist tour guide
- Restaurant lunch
- Entrance fees to the sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping (not mandatory)
About this activity
- Free cancellation Cancel up to 12 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 18 hours Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian
- Pickup included from your hotel or selected location in Hurghada. Pick-up service from El Gouna, Maladi, Soma Bay, Safaga, and Sahl Hasheesh is available at an additional cost.
- Private group available
Not suitable for
- Wheelchair users
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A breakfast box can be arranged from your hotel and be collected before the pickup service at your hotel
- The felucca ride might be for a short time based on the traffic situation since the bus will depart from Cairo at 5:55 PM
- Pickup service from El Gouna, Makadi, Soma Bay, Safaga, Sahl Hasheesh areas is available at an extra cost — please choose from the addons at the cart page
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to operate the shared tour, the product can be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met