Explore the cities of Cairo and Luxor on this 2-day tour from Marsa Alam. Immerse yourself in the history of ancient Egypt and see many world-famous sights including the Sphinx, Valley of the Kings, and Pyramids of Giza.
- Admission to the sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Hotel accommodation including breakfast
- Lunch at a restaurant on both days
- Domestic flights from Marsa Alam to Cairo and Cairo to Luxor
- Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide in Cairo and Luxor
- Sound and light show at the pyramids
- Mummy Room at the Egyptian Museum
- Admission to the grave chambers at the pyramids
- Explore the cities of Cairo and Luxor, and immerse yourself in the history of the ancient Egyptian kings and queens
- Visit the Egyptian Museum and see one of the Seven Wonders of the World: the Pyramids of Giza
- Discover the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut, the Colossi of Memnon, and the Karnak Temple
Visit the cities of Cairo and Luxor and immerse yourself in the history of Egypt. Catch a domestic flight from Hurghada to Cairo and visit the Egyptian Museum, where you can admire more than 120,000 important artefacts in Egyptians history. Discover fascinating objects from the Old, Middle, and New Kingdoms as well as the impressive exhibition of the treasures of Tutankhamun. Afterwards, enjoy a delicious lunch. Drive to one of the Seven Wonders of the World and visit the Pyramids of Giza. The tour of the pyramids ends at the famous Sphinx and the surrounding temples. Afterwards, stroll through Khan al-Khalili Bazaar in Old Cairo with many opportunities for shopping before driving back to your hotel. Spend the evening in Cairo as you wish and experience the fascinating sound and light show at the pyramids for an additional cost upon request. On the next day, enjoy a pick up from your hotel and ride to the airport to catch a domestic flight to Luxor. After approximately 1 hour, arrive in Luxor and start your tour on the western bank of the Nile River (Thebes West) in the Valley of the Kings. Admire three underground tombs with wall paintings up to 3,000 years old. Continue on to Deir el-Bahari to visit the terrace temple of Queen Hatshepsut. On the way back, make a brief stop at the imposing Colossi of Memnon. After lunch, continue on along the eastern bank of the Nile River (Thebes East) and visit the magnificent Karnak Temple complex with the Holy Sea before transferring back to your hotel in Marsa Alam in the evening.