The experience of exploring the civilization and past of ancient Egyptian history on a trip to Cairo by plane. Pick up will be from your hotel in Marsa Alam, then to the airport to fly to Cairo. To start your marvelous adventure exploring The Sphinx, the Valley Temple, the Egyptian Museum, and more.
Highlights Cairo by Plane From Marsa Alam
- Immerse yourself in the impressive world of the pharaohs and explore the fascinating Pyramids of Giza
- Discover the treasures of former kings and queens in the Egyptian Museum
- Learn more about the history of Egypt
- Admire the famous Sphinx, the guardian at the foot of the pyramids
Stare at the greatness of the Great Pyramid of Giza and the Egyptian Museum collections in Cairo. With your professional Egyptologist guide, you’ll enjoy this full-day exploration of Cairo.
At the agreed pick up time "sent by our team", our transfer rep will pick you up at your hotel in Marsa Alam by modern air-conditioned transportation. Then, move to Hurghada airport and boarding, then you will fly to Cairo. When you arrive, you’ll meet your Egyptologist guide and begin the lifetime tour by visiting the famous Giza Plateau.
Great Pyramids of Giza:
Discover the Great Pyramid, one of the seven world wonders. As well as the other 2 pyramids and the huge Sphinx, the greatest symbol for the ancient Egyptians.
In addition, the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple that faces the great Sphinx before you stop for lunch at an outstanding quality restaurant with a great Pyramid View.
After lunch, you’ll visit the old Cairo with your guide. Enjoy city views before heading to the world-famous Museum of Egyptian Antiquities.
Discover more on the Trip to Cairo by plane from Marsa Alam:-
The River Nile (the artery of Egypt):
A couple of steps from the Egyptian museum, you can also have a wonderful view of the Nile River. The name Nile in Egypt is the artery of life and it's the oldest river in the world, and you will see the combination of the classical, Historical, and modern buildings on both banks.
Cairo is a city that never sleeps, so you can have some positive vibes among the old streets of the Fatimid Cairo to smell the interesting past of Egypt. Also, you can walk through old Cairo and watch the Egyptian lifestyle.
Finally, after break time in Cairo, the rep will transfer you to the Cairo airport. And then you will fly back safely to Hurghada and then to your hotel in Marsa Alam, having all the wonderful memories of the trip to Cairo by plane.
Read our reviews for a day trip to Cairo by plane Here
- Hotel transfers
- Tour guide
- Flight tickets
- Entrance fees to all the attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Admission to the Mummy Room in the Egyptian Museum
- Admission to the Great Pyramid of Giza and the Pyramid of Khafre (grave chambers)
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Any additional costs that are not mentioned in the itinerary
Know before you go
Please do not forget:
• Camera or video equipment
• Comfortable, sturdy footwear
• Warm clothing in winter, lightweight clothing in summer