Take a day trip from Sharm El Sheikh to Luxor, a city with a high concentration of ancient temples, tombs and statutes. Visit the Karnak Temple complex, Theban Necropolis, Valley of the Kings and Memnon Kolossi, all with a guide.
Highlights Day Trip to Luxor by Plane:
- Marvel at the famous Memnon Colossus, two giant statues of the seated Pharaoh Amenhotep III
- Explore the Valley of the Kings, where pharaohs and powerful nobles are buried
- Explore the Morgue of the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Visit the famous and well-preserved temple complex at Karnak
Full Discription Day Trip to Luxor by Plane:
Immerse yourself in the history of Egypt on this magnificent trip to Luxor from Sharm El Sheikh.. After pick-up from your hotel in a private, air-conditioned vehicle, you will be transferred to the airport. Next, board a plane to Luxor for a day of ancient architecture and archeology.
First on your trip to Luxor, the first attraction will be the Karnak temple complex on the east side of the city.. There you will see Sphinx Street, a hypostyle corridor with 134 giant columns, and obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis I. Then visit the necropolis of Theban, which includes the Valley of the Kings, a must-see for all travelers in Luxor. Meanwhile, here you will visit 3 tombs of different dynasties, as well as the Hatshepsut temple.
During the tour, do not forget to take memorable photos about this historical excursion.
Finally, visit Memnon Colossi, which are two of the largest ancient statues in Egypt. Meanwhile, they belong to the era of King Amenhotep III.
At the end of the day, you will fly back to Sharm El Sheikh and your private driver will take you back to your hotel.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- Transfers in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flights (Sharm El Sheikh to Luxor and back)
- Tour guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant Luxor
- All entrance tickets in accordance with the specified program
- All services and local taxes
- Personal expenses
What to bring
- Passport or ID
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes