Introduction to Giftun Island Trip Soma Bay
Spend an admirable day out on the National Park Giftun Island and enjoy an unforgettable snorkeling trip. Ride on a boat in the Red Sea, the youngest sea in the world. Make two spots for a snorkel, and enjoy the chance to swim with over 1500 kinds of fish, coral, and lovely dolphins. Relax in the Giftun island national park, beach, and dine on a lunch buffet.
Highlights Giftun Island Trip:
- Wander around the Giftun Island and see the national park
- Relax on the lounge deck and take your delicious lunch
- Two snorkeling spots with equipment in Giftun island tour
- Move to another beautiful reef and swim with the fishes and feel like in the aquarium
- Get to Giftun Island by ferry boat and relax at the island sandy beach
- Enjoy the trip Included the lunch meal
- Ease off on the beach and enjoy the sunshine on Giftun Island
- Experience fascinating snorkel sites in the Red Sea and swim with the dolphins
Full description Giftun Island Trip:
For The Time of Your Life! Your dream island is now within reach.
The Giftun Island Trip includes 6 parts:
- First, we will pick you up from your hotel or accommodation in Soma Bay. Then arrive at the marina, where you will meet our team. Pick your snorkeling equipment and dock on the boat sailing to the amazing Giftun Island National Park.
- Secondly, you will cross by ferryboat to the beauty of nature at Giftun Island, then stay there for two hours where the crystal water and white sand are everywhere. Therefore, you can enjoy a fantastic time swimming or chill on the island beach.
- After that, sailing the luxury boat to the first spot for snorkeling guaranteed an exceptional experience, complete with colorful and diverse fishes, besides the opportunity to discover fascinating coral reefs.
- Later on, you will enjoy a delicious lunch on the board. Then our team will prepare the open buffet lunch you can enjoy the magical views of the red sea and the fantastic weather. Don't forget to take amazing photos to have a memory of your Giftun Island trip.
- At the latter time, you will head to the second spot for snorkeling, where you will feel like an aquarium while watching the coral reefs and fishes like nowhere else in the world.
- Finally, you will dive into the fun of water activities, Banana Boat, and Sofa by speed boat. After that snorkeling tour is ending, you will move to the marina and back to your hotel.
Enjoy the best Seller Tour in Soma Bay, Book now
Check reviews about Giftun Island Tour Here.
- Pick-up and drop off from Soma Bay
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Guide assistance
- Entrance fees for the ticket
- Lunch buffet
- Mineral water on board during your tour
- All taxes and service charges
- Water Sports Banana Boat and Tube
- Snakes During the day
- Two snorkeling spots with equipment
- One hour on the Giftun Island National Park
- water and Soft drinks all-day
- Water Sports - Banana Boat And Sofa
- Personal expenses
- Pick-up and drop off from Makadi, Sahl Hasheesh, Soma Bay, El Gouna, and Safaga for charge 5 Euro
Frequently Asked Question - Giftun Island
Where is Giftun Island’s location?
The Island is 45 minutes sailing or about 11 km from the east side of Hurghada beach. It is the most famous island in the Red Sea.
What’s Makes Giftun Island Unique?
- The Island is the best-beloved area to snorkel and do diving activities.
- It's the only island among the 39 islands allowed to carry out marine activities on its beach.
- The Island Excellent snorkeling spot for hard and soft coral. Snorkeling among Napoleon wrasse, and parrot fishes.
- The Giftun beaches are the best. Therefore, it’s the most attractive for tours and activities from Soma Bay, offering snorkeling, diving, and sunbathing.
- Close to the shore, the coral reef snorkeling is magnificent. In the sea, the reefs boast impressive underwater caves.
- The plateau is a coral garden. With its colors, we can call it a national unique park.
Weather on Giftun Island?
- The Island is rarely has a strong current. It may happen in the wintertime for just one or two days, it’s highly recommended to snorkel close to the beach at these times. However, most of the year times are perfect for snorkeling and diving.
What fish you can watch on your snorkeling trip to the Island?
Turtles hover over the coral forest on the Island, as well as Napoleon wrasse. The Island is also the spot of moray eels cruising the wall.
Is orange bay- Paradise- Mahmya different from Giftun Island?
These beaches are in the same area, so when you book a trip to Orange -Paradies or Mahmya you are going to the main area, Giftun.
Shall I book the island tour from Soma Bay only?
Transfers from and to the following destination are available: Safaga, Makadi Bay, Sahl Hasheesh, El Gouna .
Know Before you go:
- Please don’t forget your Sun Cream and Towels
- Change date free before 24 hours of the trip start
- Cash payment to be paid upon the trip start.
About Giftun Island Tour:
- Duration 9 hours
- Skip the line
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live guide: Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Pick-up service from and back to Hotel or accommodation
- Easy cancellation Free cancellation & full refund up to 24 Hours
- Free change date