Get ready for a wonderful historical journey. Book package of tours including a day in Luxor and Abu Simbel and a day in Cairo. Luxor has unique characteristics, for example, the world's largest open-air museums are located in the Luxor Temple at Karnak. Visit the main monuments of the old city of Cairo and the Giza plateau. Admire the pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx.
Highlights Historical Package:
- Visit the famous Valley of the Kings
- Admire the temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Explore the Karnak Miracle Temple on the incredible Colossi of Memnon
- Enjoy delectable Egyptian food at a magnificent restaurant in Luxor
- Discover Abu Simbel Temple
- Explore the oldest of the seven wonders of the ancient world in Giza
- Visit the old city of Cairo and visit the Egyptian Museum at Tahrir Square
- Admire the Khufu Pyramid, the oldest pyramid on the Giza Plateau
- Discover the history of the Great Pyramid
- See the reclining statue of the Great Sphinx
Full description Historical Package:
Luxor and Abu Simbel:
Discover the fascinating world of Ancient Egypt. Then, take in breathtaking views of the Nile River, monuments, and tombs across the river.
Start at the Karnak Temple and explore its history. After that, we invite you to a pleasant lunch in a restaurant and go to the other bank of the Nile.
There you will find the city of the dead and the Colossi of Memnon. Then visit the Valley of the Kings. Inspired by the remarkable architecture, and finally visit the Hatshepsut Temple. Luxor is not just a city, it is a place where you will find the deep roots of Egypt and a great civilization.
Next, your excursion will continue at the Abu Simbel temple complex. First, admire the massive stone temples upon arrival. Secondly, don't forget to take some memorable photos during the history tour.
The Abu Simbel Temple is a beautiful, huge, remarkable architectural monument. Built by an Egyptian engineer. This remarkable monument consists of two temples.
At the end of the tour, you will be driven back to your hotel in Hurghada.
Upon arrival in Cairo, your guide will take you to the Giza. During the tour, you will see the oldest of the seven wonders of the world - the Great Pyramid. After that, head to the Great Sphinx, the legendary statue with the body of a lion and a human head. Then, head to the Valley.
After lunch, you will head to Cairo to explore the ancient wonders of the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square. There you will see exhibition halls with over 120,000 exhibits.
Finally, after exploring the history of Cairo, you will return to your hotel in Hurghada.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
Tour organization upon request. Please coict us to arrange your booking.
- Transfers by comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Visits and entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Lunch in Luxor
- Guided tour of Luxor
- Visit to Karnak Temple
- Temple of Hatshepsut
- Roundtrip transfers to Cairo and Giza by air-conditioned van
- Lunch at a local signature restaurant in Cairo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional excursion programs
What to bring
- Lunch box
- Comfortable clothes and footwear for the season
- Sun hat