Hurghada: 6 in 1 Tour | Giftun, Orange Bay Islands, Diving, Snorkeling, Water Sports, Fishing
Enjoy a tour of the Giftun and Orange Islands and marvel at the beauty of these places. Explore the underwater beauty of the Red Sea, where you can see beautiful corals and fish. And also during the tour, you will have the opportunity to fish.
Highlights 6 in 1 Tour in Hurghada | Giftun, Orange, Diving, Water Sports, Snorkeling, Fishing:
- Visit 2 beautiful Red Sea islands - Giftun and Orange Bay
- Stop for snorkeling in different areas around the Red Sea islands
- Admire the colorful coral reefs and underwater life
- Enjoy lunch and refreshments on board
- Relax on the beach and enjoy a tour of the sunny Giftun and Orange Bay islands
- Enjoy beautiful snorkeling spots in the Red Sea and swim with dolphins
- Explore the beauty of the sea with expert diving guides
- Try Banana and Quadra water sports
- Experience exciting fishing in the Red Sea
Full description 6 in 1 Tour in Hurghada | Giftun, Orange, Diving, Water Sports, Snorkeling, Fishing:
Take advantage of the wonderful warm weather in Hurghada and spend a full day at the Red Sea. Enjoy a wonderful tour of Giftun and Orange Bay. When traveling to the islands, watch out for dolphins.
Don't miss the opportunity to snorkel in the Red Sea's special spots and enjoy its underwater beauty.
Arriving at Giftun and Orange Bay islands, here you can forget about everything and just spend a relaxing day on the beautiful beaches. You will have plenty of time to swim in the crystal clear waters. You can play volleyball, have a cocktail at the juice bar, or simply admire the beautiful surroundings. A great opportunity to explore the fauna of the Red Sea. Watch fish, see amazing coral reefs.
Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch and Banana & Quadra water sports.
On further boat trips, you can go scuba diving. You will also have the opportunity to fish.
This exciting excursion, a boat trip to the Giftun and Orange Bay islands, will please everyone and diversify the rest in Egypt - guaranteed! For the sake of such emotions and sensations, it is worth setting aside a day and go on a rich journey with a visit to the Giftun and Orange Bay islands, snorkeling, diving, water sports, and fishing.
- Air-conditioned transfer
- Using snorkelling equipment
- Using scuba gear
- Lunch is a rich seafood buffet and barbecue lunch
- Bottled water
- Soda water
- Coffee and / or tea
- 8-hour boat ride
- Water sports "Banana and Quadra"
- Stop for guided snorkeling
- One stop for scuba diving
- Life vest
- Snorkeling guide
- Fishing equipment
- A photo session is available upon request at an additional cost
- Entrance fees to the National Park US $ 3 per person
- Roundtrip transfer from hotels (Makadi, Sahel Hashish) at an additional cost of $ 5 per person
- Roundtrip transfers from hotels (Safaga, El Gouna, Soma Bay) at an additional cost of $ 10 per person
What to bring
- Summer hat
- Please do not touch corals or sea urchins