Experience of exploring the culture and history of ancient Egyptian History on this day trip to Cairo by plane. You’ll be picked up at your Hurghada hotel for the flight to Cairo, where you’ll visit the Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Valley Temple, the Egyptian Museum, and more.
Day trip to Cairo by plane Highlights:
- Visit the Great Pyramid of Giza, one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
- Marvel at the Great Sphinx and explore the Valley Temple
- Admire the vast array of artifacts at the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Explore the oldest history in the world
- Visit Cairo sight sightseeing
Full Description Day Trip to Cairo:
Marvel at the majesty of the Great Pyramid of Giza and the treasures of the Egyptian Museum. With your own private Egyptologist guide, you’ll enjoy this full-day exploration of Cairo.
Early in the morning, our representative will pick you up at your hotel in Hurghada by air-conditioned van to start your tour to Cairo. After that transfer to Hurghada airport and boarding, then you will fly to Cairo. When you arrive you’ll meet your Egyptologist guide and begin the tour by visiting the famous Giza Plateau.
Great Pyramids of Giza:
Marvel at the Great Pyramid, one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World. Likewise as the other 2 pyramids and the mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror for the ancient pharaohs.
In addition, the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple that faces the great Sphinx, before you stop for lunch at a good quality restaurant.
After lunch, you’ll visit old Cairo with your guide. Enjoy city views before heading to the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities.
The River Nile (the artery of Egypt):
A couple of steps from the Egyptian museum, you can, also, have a wonderful view of the Nile River. The Nile is named the artery of Egypt and one of the oldest rivers in the world, and you can see the combination between the classical and modern buildings on both banks.
Cairo is a city that never sleeps, so, you can have some fun among the locals in the old streets of the Fatimid Cairo to smell the beautiful past of Egypt. Also, you can walk among the friendly locals in the streets and try local restaurants and cafes.
In the end, after some free time in Cairo, the guide will transfer you to the airport. You will fly back safely to Hurghada and, then, come back to your hotel.
Read our reviews for Day trip to Cairo by plane Here
- Transfers from Hurghada by air-conditioned van
- Egyptologist tour guide
- Flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the attractions mentioned in the description
- Restaurant lunch during the tour
- All Transfers
- Pyramids Plateau Entrance
Know before you go to Trip to Cairo by Plane:-
- You will receive mail with your voucher and booking details
- Mobile voucher accepted
- Customer support will contact you for pick up details
- Take your passport with you on the trip
Free cancellation till 48 Hours before the trip departure
About this activity Trip to Cairo by Plane:
- Duration 14 hours
- Skip the line
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
Pick-up and drop-off from any hotel in Hurghada are free of charge. Pick-up and drop-off from Makadi, Sahl hasheesh, Soma Bay, El Gouna, and Safaga are available for an additional fee.
- Cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund