- Take a guided tour of Hurghada Grand Aquarium
- Encounter the wildlife of rainforest, freshwater, and sea environments
- Benefit from hotel pick-up and drop off (optional)
Discover the " Red Sea in Glass" with an entrance ticket and tour of the Hurghada Grand Aquarium, one of Egypt’s newest, family-friendly attractions! Upon arrival at the park, enter a lush rainforest and visit the freshwater and marine aquariums. There you will encounter up to 1,200 species in a series of 24 galleries that describe the world’s natural ecosystems.
So, each is relative to a specific part of the habitat. Among the expositions, there is an oceanarium, a rainforest zone, a mini-zoo, a "whale valley", an exhibition about the life of the Bedouins, and much more.
The first section contains sharks and rays. Moreover, the rare eagle rays are the only ones in the country available for public display. Their length reaches 1.8 m. Turtles, octopuses, and hundreds of fish swim between them (moray eels, clownfish, dumb, napoleons, striped lionfish, blue-finned balustrades, and others).
Also, there is a living coral reef. In another section, most of the creatures from the polar and temperate regions of Egypt are represented.
Additionally, the mini-zoo has collected various species of birds and wild animals in Hurghada Grand Aquarium.
See beautiful marine life, including stingrays, sharks, and turtles, and get interactive at the touch tank!
In addition, learn about the park’s efforts to improve animal management and conservation, and go to the open area mini zoo to get up close to native wildlife. Once you have finished your tour to Hurghada Grand Aquarium, a guide will be waiting to take you back to your hotel in Hurghada.
Also, check out our reviews for Hurghada Grand Aquarium Here
- Admission to Hurghada Grand Aquarium
- Admission to the zoo
- Food and drinks
About this activity
- Free cancellation Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter English, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, French
- Pickup From your hotel. The local supplier will contact you 24 hours before the tour via email or whatsapp to confirm the exact pickup time and location.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes