Hurghada: Honeymoon Holiday 7 Days in 5* Hotel with Best Excursions – Orange Bay Island, Desert Safari and Jungle Aqua Park
Filled with romance, Hurghada is perfect for a honeymoon. It has everything: warm sea, inviting surf, hotels resembling oriental palaces, a heavenly abundance of fruits and sweets to savor. Also, unforgettable emotions await you during the excursions that we have prepared for you.
Highlights Honeymoon Holiday:
- Room decoration in a romantic style
- Vase with exotic fruits in the room
- Boat trip to the Orange Island
- Two snorkeling spots with equipment
- Enjoy breakfast and lunch on a boat trip
- Enjoy beautiful snorkeling spots in the Red Sea and swim with dolphins
- Discover the vastness of the Sahara, enjoy a desert safari in a Bedouin village
- Admire the beautiful sunset over the desert
- Experience a thrilling quad bike and buggy ride through the dunes
- Learn more about traditional Bedouin life
- Enjoy a traditional Arabian evening with camel riding, oriental shows, and a delicious BBQ dinner
- Explore a terrarium with desert snakes and scorpions
- Enjoy a wonderful show in the desert
- Explore the desert by jeep and reach the beautiful location between the mountains
- Have fun at Hurghada's largest water park
- At the water park, choose from 35 water slides
- Swim in one or more of the 14 outdoor pools
Full description Honeymoon Holiday:
Hurghada will attract everyone who wants to relax in different ways: touch the ancient civilization and swim in the warm Red Sea and plunge into souvenir and jewelry shops. Luxurious hotels and friendly service. In the process of exploring Hurghada, honeymooners will also appreciate the good level of service that is invariably present in the hotels and restaurants of the city.
The trip to Orange Island:
We will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada first. Then you will arrive at the pier, where you will meet our team. Grab your scuba diving gear and moor to the boat heading into the amazing Orange Bay of Giftun Island National Park.
Secondly, the ferry will take you to the natural beauty of Orange Island. You will stay there for two hours, where crystal clear water and white sand are everywhere. So you can have a great time swimming or relax on the island's beach.
Afterward, set off from Orange Bay to the first snorkeling spot, which guarantees a wonderful experience with colorful and varied fish and coral reefs. Then our team will prepare a lunch buffet, you can enjoy the beautiful view of the Red Sea and the weather. Don't forget to take some awesome photos to remember your trip to Orange Island.
For the last time, you will go to a second snorkeling site where you will feel like an aquarium, watching coral reefs and fish like nowhere else in the world.
Finally, you will immerse yourself in the fun of water sports, a banana boat, and a couch on a speed boat. Thereafter, and at the end of your snorkeling tour, you will transfer to the marina and return to your hotel in Hurghada.
Super Safari Tour:
Discover the vast expanses of the Sahara and desert mountains. Enjoy a thrilling desert sand ride and a very special driving experience.
Experience typical hospitality with Arabic tea and fresh scones in a Bedouin village. And also learn more about their traditional life. You also have the option of riding a camel. Then, head to the terrarium with impressive desert snakes and scorpions.
Enjoy an enjoyable outdoor barbecue evening and beautiful sunset views. Watch a traditional show and see fire eaters, tanur dancers, and belly dancers. Enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of the desert.
Finally, after this delightful time, you will return to your hotel or accommodation.
Jungle Aqua Park:
One of the best things to do in Hurghada. Fun and thrills await you at the largest water park on the Red Sea coast. In the process of getting emotional, enjoy the water games, huge pools, wave pools, rafting and more with a full day admission ticket.
There is also a restaurant on site, open from 11.30 to 14.30. You will love the buffet. We offer you a selection of food, such as salads, sandwiches, hot dogs, pizza and soft drinks.
The Jungle Water Park has 35 water slides, 14 outdoor pools, a heated pool, water, lakes. There are also umbrellas and sun loungers by the pool. The largest water park in Hurghada is located just 25 minutes by car from the city center.
At the end of a fun-filled day, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
Honeymoon Holiday organization upon request. Please contact us to arrange your booking.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guide services
- Snorkeling stop using snorkelling equipment
- Stop at Orange Bay
- Fishing stop using fishing tackle
- Soft drinks, hot drinks, fresh juices and snacks on board
- Life jackets
- Water sports - banana boat and sofa
- Desert Safari Guide
- Transportation by jeep
- Quad bike ride, dune buggy
- Visit a Bedouin village
- Camel ride in the desert
- Visit a terrarium with scorpions and desert snakes
- BBQ dinner with mineral water and soft drinks
- Traditional show
- Entrance to the Aqva park
- Soft drinks
- All taxes and service charges
- Stay at 5* Hotel for 7 Days All Inclusive
- Personal expenses
- Any extras not mentioned
- DVD for the trip
- Tips and gratuities
What to bring
- Sunglasses - for Island Tour, Safari and Aqua Park
- Sun hat - for Island Tour, Safari and Aqua Park
- Swimwear - for Island Tour and Aqua Park
- Towel - for Island Tour and Aqua Park
- Sunscreen - for Island Tour and Aqua Park