Experience a private city tour through Hurghada and visit the most famous mosque in the city, the aquarium, and the papyrus factory. Enjoy a view of the Red Sea and get to know a local fisherman at the harbor.
Highlights Hurghada Private City Tour:
- Discover the highlights of Hurghada on a private 3-hour tour in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit Hurghada's largest mosque and the church of St. Mary
- Enjoy the colorful crowds and the aroma of the Middle East with a wander through a traditional Egyptian bazaar
- See the largest mosque in Hurghada and get to know a local fisherman at the harbor
Full description Hurghada Private City Tour:
Enjoy a 3-hour city tour with a personal guide through the sights of Hurghada. Explore both the traditional old town and the new, modern city.
Firstly, a guide will pick you up at your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle, you will drive to the fishing village and visit original, simple houses that only have one floor. It feels like time stands still in this part of the city. The fishermen get up with the sunrise and go to sleep as the sunsets. Their life indeed is simple and traditional. Visit a shipyard during the city tour and see how they build and restore fishing boats using traditional methods.
Meanwhile, you will find the largest mosque in Hurghada, situated nearby. Here you can learn more about Islam, the main religion of Egypt.
Later, during your Hurghada Private City Tour, the typical Egyptian life you can see in downtown Dahar. There you will find a bazaar, where you can bargain for oriental souvenirs or the large vegetable and fruit market, where Egyptians and foreigners, living in Hurghada, do their weekly shopping.
Also, there you will find the large Coptic church, which is located right in the heart of Dahar.
Then, at the end of the private city tour, the guide will take you to your hotel in Hurghada.
Check reviews about City tours in Hurghada Here
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide
- Juice and cake in a garden restaurant
- 1 bottle of water during the tour
- All taxes and additional fees
About this activity
- Free cancellation Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours Starting time 1:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide English, German, French, Arabic, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group limited to 10 participant
What to bring
- Comfortable shoe