Rise aboard the fascinating semi-submarine and explore the underwater world from Hurghada.
Semi-submarine has large picture windows and a dive deep. This gives you the best view underwater, particularly near reefs.
Highlights Sea Scope Submarine Trip:
- Explore the Red Sea onboard a semi-submarine
- Look up to the colorful underwater world
- See coral reefs and fascinating fish
- Experience 40 minutes of snorkeling in the Red Sea
- The wonder of the underwater world, at a depth of 6 meters from the boat
Full description of sea scope submarine trip:
This tour is ideal for families with children traveling because diving is not allowed for young travelers. So, certainly with this boat has glass bottom windows, to see all the good looks of the underwater world.
Through panoramic windows, which are at a depth of several meters, you will see what everyone adores the Red Sea for. For instance, fantastic coral reefs of bright colors and shades, exotic fish, a variety of marine life.
Semi Submarine Trip indeed is absolutely safe, comfortable, and simply unforgettable!
We pick you up from your hotel with an air-conditioned vehicle and experience an unforgettable trip. Dive into the Red Sea and get closer to the colorful fish, reefs, and corals.
In addition, you will enjoy the great opportunity to make snorkeling. Also, swim in the clear turquoise water beside coral reefs and schools of colorful fish. Meanwhile, remember to shoot stunning photos to save in memory this excursion in Hurghada.
Semi Submarine Trip program:
- One hour underwater on the lower deck with panoramic windows
- Relax on the board with drinks
- 40 minutes of swimming with a mask
After that, let them take you back to your hotel at the end of the Sea Scope Submarine trip.
Check reviews for Semi Submarine in Hurghada Here
- Trip in a semi-submarine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cola and mineral water
- Snorkeling equipment
- Complimentary rescheduling if you're late or your plans change
- Additional activities
About this activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please wear warm clothing in winter and lightweight clothing and sunglasses in summer
- We recommend you bring photo or video equipment
- Children up to 12 years of age join this tour free