Snorkel the coral reefs and gardens of the Red Sea island of Mahmya in the protected waters of the Giftun Island National Park, and marvel at dolphins, schools of colorful fish, and more. Also, swim in the crystal clear waters, and laze on white-sand beaches.
Highlights Mahmya Island Snorkeling Tour
- Explore the underwater world of the Red Sea
- Sail to the protected island of Mahmya
- Look for the playful dolphins of Giftun Island National Park
- Enjoy a lunch of seafood and Italian specialties
- Relax on white-sand beaches and swim in the crystal clear sea
Full description Mahmya Island Snorkeling Tour
Discover the unique Mahmya Island in the Red Sea, part of the protected Giftun Island National Park just off the coast from Hurghada during this trip. The full-day tour includes round-trip transfers by air-conditioned vehicle direct from your hotel and a 1-hour sailing tour.
Following your transfer, start by sailing the turquoise waters on board a comfortable boat. After that, marvel at views of the white sand beaches and palm-thatched beach huts. Then, soak up the Red Sea, sun, watching for playful dolphins as you go. Then, upon arrival at Mahmya Island, you are free to snorkel the impressive coral heads of the clear lagoon. Relax on the beach and swim in crystal clear waters.
Later on, the crew will serve a lunch of Italian and seafood specialties at the island restaurant, and drinks are available from the bar throughout the day.
Maintained under strict conservation guidelines, Mahmya Island is the perfect getaway from the urban sprawl of Hurghada, offering peace and privacy for all ages. Glass-bottomed boats are available to rent, allowing you the chance to look at the underwater world without getting too wet!
Sail back to the marina for a transfer to your hotel.
Check out our reviews Here
- Pick-up and drop off from hotels in Hurghada
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes and service charges
- Entrance fee and submarine ticket
- Tips and personal expenses
- Optional activity costs