Travel through the Egyptian desert on a 4-hour bus Day Trip To Cairo. Visit the main monuments of Cairo's old city and the Giza Plateau. Learn about the mummy of the Pharaoh at the Egyptian Museum and marvel at the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx.
Highlights Day Trip To Cairo:
- Explore the oldest of the seven wonders of the ancient world in Giza
- Visit the old city of Cairo and go to the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square
- Marvel at the Khufu Pyramid, the oldest pyramid on the Giza Plateau
- Discover the story of The Great Pyramid
- See the reclining statue of the Great Sphinx
Full description Day Trip To Cairo:
Explore the (City of Thousand Towers) on this full-day tour of Cairo from Makadi Bay, relax a trip and admire the beauty of the sea of Suez and the red sea coast.
Upon Cairo's arrival, your specialist Egyptology guide will take you to the Giza hills. First, you will see the oldest of the seven wonders of the World the great pyramid. Meanwhile, you may become familiar with the narrative of how the Egyptians build the temples and pyramids and hear the accounts behind their legends.
After that, move to the Great Sphinx, a legendary statue with a lion's body and a human head. Sphinx is the symbol of the power of the ancient Egyptian Pharaoh, embodied in the Pharaoh Khafre. After that, go to the Valley Temple, which is attributed to the Pharaoh Khafre as well, and enjoy learning about the miracles of ancient Egyptian design.
After lunch, you will get into Cairo to investigate the ancient rarities of the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir square. There you will explore the exhibition halls, which surpass 120,000 showpieces. In addition, you can find out about the embalmment specialty of Ancient Egypt.
In conclusion, after exploring the history and enjoying the rich culture at Day Trip To Cairo, you will come back to your hotel in Makadi Bay.
Check our reviews Here
- Makadi Bay -Transfers to and from Cairo and Giza via air-conditioned van
- Egyptologist guide
- Lunch at a local specialty restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Egyptian Museum entrance fees
- Non All Included
About this activity
Any hotel in Makadi Bay is free.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat