Explore the wonders of the Red Sea on a half-day snorkeling excursion in Wadi EL Gemal National Park. See fascinating flora and fauna beneath the waves. Explore the Red Sea coast and its diverse marine life.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Marsa Alam
- Snorkeling equipment
- English-speaking instructor
- Entrance fees to Wadi El Gemal Park
- Mineral water
- Life jackets
- Admire beautiful coral reefs and the rich marine life of the Red Sea
- Explore the coastline of the Red Sea on a snorkeling tour
- Snorkel and swim in the crystal clear waters of the Wadi El Gemal National Park
Have a half-day tour to Wadi El Gemal National Park and explore the Red Sea on a snorkeling excursion. After pickup from your Mar Alam hotel, travel by air-conditioned vehicle to the third-largest national park in the amazing Arabian Desert.
Swim through the fasnating Sharm El Luli lagoon known as paradise. Discover the diversity of the underwater world, surrounded by sandy beaches. Snorkel for 45 minutes to 1 hour and see the coral reefs, pufferfish, clownfish, and other colorful species. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
What to bring
- Sun hat