El Phinstone Reef is one of the most frequented dive sites in the southern Red Sea area. It’s a long narrow reef reaching approximately 300 meters, and lies 12 km away from Ras Abu Dabbab. Its spectacular walls drop far below 100 meters on both sides.
- Full set of scuba gear
- Use of training material from our library
- 4 open water dives
- Round trip transfers from your hotel in Marsa Alam
- Optional Accommodation
- Enjoy amazing diving experience in the Red Sea best spot in Marsa alam
- Discover the El Phinstone Reef with it's spectacular walls drop far below 100 meters on both sides
- Enjoy 4 open water dives on 2 different dive spots
- Learn more about the theory and piratical skills
You will be picked up from your hotel in Marsa Alam in the morning (at around 8.00) and brought to the ship, which will then make its way towards one of the diving places. On the boat , we will begin theoretical training and we will go through the whole trip plan. When the boat reaches the first diving place, you will be dressed in diving equipment. You will then dive along with an instructor. Diving time is about 20 minutes. The diving is made in a one to one system, that means that for every one tourist there is one instructor, who is beside the tourist all the time. After two dives (6-8 meters deep) in two different places, we return back to port around 4:00 p.m, from where you will be taken back to your hotel in Hurghada. In order to take part in the DSD program you have to be over 10 years old and be healthy. This concerns mainly the respiratory tract, circulatory system, lacunae and the middle ear. People with organic heart diseases, chronic catharist status, asthma, epilepsy, as well as pregnant women shouldn’t dive. The DSD program can be an ideal introduction to the Open Water Diver diving course.
Know before you go
- Typically this course can be completed in two days. During this course you'll gain practical skills and expert knowledge for night diving.