Admire the most important cultural and historical sites in Islamic and Coptic Cairo on a full day. Pass by the impressive Salah ad-Din at the Citadel of Saladin, magnificent mosques, the Hanging Church, Khan el-Khalili Bazaar, and more.
Highlights Islamic and Coptic Full-Day Cairo Tour:
- Discover the citadel of Salah ad-Din and the Mosque of Muhammad Ali Pasha
- Stop at the oldest market in Cairo, Khan el-Khalili bazaar
- Explore the sights of Old Cairo such as the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue
Full Description Islamic and Coptic Full-Day Cairo Tour:
First, meet your professional guide in the lobby of your hotel. Then, travel to the first stop of the private tour in an air-conditioned vehicle. Meanwhile, one of the most famous landmarks of Islamic and Coptic Cairo. Visit the Citadel of Salah ad-Din and El Moez Street to admire the architectural beauty of Islamic traditions.
Afterward, head to a local restaurant for lunch to sample traditional cuisine. Then head towards the main attractions of Old Cairo. During the tour, you will see the Hanging Church, also known as Al-Mu'allahq Church. Visit the Church of Saints Sergius and Bacchus.
Later, visit the old market and bazaar of Cairo called Khan El Khalili Bazaar. In the meantime, get ready to admire the local handicrafts. After enjoying a stroll through the market, your full-day tour will conclude with your return to your hotel.
During the tour, do not forget to take memorable photos of your cultural history tour.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Egyptian guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Cold mineral water
- Tax and service charge
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned
- Additional services or expenses not mentioned
- Free (optional)
What to bring
- Passport or ID
- Comfortable shoes
- Summer hat