Discover Ras Mohammed National Park on a day trip from Sharm el-Sheikh. See Allah Gate and the beautiful Mangrove trees, and swim in the clear waters of the Lake of Desires.
Highlights Ras Mohammed National Park:
- Immerse yourself in the beautiful underwater world of Ras Mohammed Natinoal Park
- See the word Allah spelled out in English and Arabic stone at the Allah Gate
- Snorkel and swim in beautiful and clear water with colorful fish and corals
- Visit the iconic Magic Lake and swim with the fish in its warm, colorful water
- Drive through Mangrove trees and see a thousands-year-old earthquake crack
Full description of Ras Mohammed National Park:
Discover the beauty of Ras Mohammed National Park on a day tour from Sharm el-Sheikh. Snorkel in the beautiful Magic Lake, drive through a lush Mangrove forest and see an ancient earthquake crack.
Begin your adventure with a hotel pickup in Sharm el-Sheikh and enjoy a 30-minute drive to Ras Mohamed National Park. After entering the park, stop at the Allah Gate, the original gateway to the park.
Next, head to the Suez Gulf for a swimming and snorkeling break and immerse yourself in the fascinating underwater world filled with colorful fish and coral reefs. Continue your adventure through Mangrove trees sprouting from the Red Sea's salinity-rich water. Stop at Magic Lake for a swim. Enjoy the panoramic views of the sky, mountains, and sand. Return to your van and continue to Aqaba Gulf, passing by a massive earthquake crack from thousands of years ago.
Climb a cliff for a panoramic view of the park and snap a perfect photo before returning to your hotel.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional instructors
- Entrance fees to Ras Mohammed National Park
- Snorkeling equipment
- Soft drinks
- Personal expenses
- CD or DVD
- Tipping (optional)
What to bring
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
- People in wheelchairs