Spend a day of adventure in Sharm El Sheikh in the desert and at sea. Visit the Colored Canyon National Park, where the cliffs are composed of multi-colored sandstone. Take a camel ride along the sea and enjoy the beautiful views of the sea and the desert. Go snorkeling at Abu Galum Nature Reserve and marvel at the beauty of the underwater world of the Red Sea.
Highlights Abu Galum - Blue Hole Nature Reserve:
- Visit the National Park Colored Canyon
- Camel ride
- Snorkeling among the beautiful corals of the Abu Galum reserve
- Lunch in Dahab city
- Visit the market in the city of Dahab
Full Description Abu Galum - Blue Hole Nature Reserve:
Your tour will first begin as your guide picks you up from your hotel and you head into the deserted desert. Next, you will head to the desert. In the morning, the desert seems serene and striking in its grandeur. During the excursion, you will admire the beautiful canyons.
Further on the tour program, feel like a real Bedouin. You will ride a camel - a ship of the desert.
Our next stop is the Abu Galum - Blue Hole. Meanwhile, the depth of the underwater cave is 130 meters. It is surrounded by corals, among which colorful fish swim. From a depth of 52-55 meters, a passage connects the cave with the sea. Corals hanging over the passage formed a kind of arch, hence the name "Arch".
During the tour, observe the rich underwater world of the Red Sea using a mask and snorkel.
After all your adventures, a delicious lunch awaits you at a restaurant by the sea. At the end of the trip, you will purchase souvenirs to commemorate this day.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- Walking tour along the canyon
- Camel riding (20 min) along the sea
- Visit to the Abu Galum Nature Reserve (Blue hole)
- Tax as $ 5 on Abu Galum (Blue hole)
- Swimming in the Abu Galum Nature Reserve (Blue hole)
- Lunch at the restaurant
- Visit to the market in the city of Dahab
- Drinks are not included in the price and are paid separately
- Additional costs not included in the program
- Equipment for water swimming
- Wetsuits and life jackets
- Optionally, you can ride an ATV for 45 minutes for ($ 8)
What to bring
- Comfortable sportswear, not hot clothes and sneakers or coral slippers
- Masks, snorkels (you can rent on the way)
- Bathing accessories
- Money (for souvenirs, as well as drinks at lunch, mask and snorkel rental, if you don't have your own)