Experience the Bedouin way of life with this day trip from Sharm El Sheikh. Enjoy a camel ride at sunset, a semsemia performance, an oriental show, dinner cooked in the sand, and desert stargazing.
Highlights Camel Ride & Bedouin Dinner:
- Savor the flavors of a meal that's prepared in the sand at the Bedouin camp
- Enjoy a camel ride through the dunes at sunset and enjoy the incredible views
- Listen to the sounds of traditional instrumental during a semsemia performance
- Use a digital telescope to star gaze and explore the beauty of the night sky
- Gain an insight into local culture and traditions during this desert excursion
Full Description Camel Ride & Bedouin Dinner:
Discover Bedouin culture on this desert excursion from Sharm El Sheikh. Visit a Bedouin village and head off on a sunset camel safari. Enjoy a dinner cooked in the sand along with oriental performances and music played on traditional instruments and finish the night with some stargazing.
Begin with pickup from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh in the afternoon and travel to the Sinai Desert in an air-conditioned vehicle. Admire the landscapes as you make your way to the Bedouin camp. Take a camel riding through the sand dunes and explore the desert at sunset. Settle in at the Bedouin tent and have a cup of tea while dinner is prepared for you under the sand. Dine by candlelight and be enchanted by performances and oriental instrumental music known as semsemia. After dinner, enjoy the gaze up at the stars through a digital telescope.
After stargazing and learning more about the galaxies, return to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
Check out our reviews Here
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Guide astronomer
- Bedouin herbal tea
- Camel ride 30 min
- Stargazing with a digital telescope
- Bedouin village visit
- Oriental show
- Semsemia performance (oriental musical instruments)
What to bring