Take a day tour from Sharm El Shiekh to the famous Colored Canyon, Blue Hole, and Dahab. Marvel at colorful rock formations, snorkel over intricate coral reefs and enjoy a buffet lunch beside the sea.
Highlights Colored Salama Canyon - Jeep Safari:
- Get lost in the vibrant natural labyrinth of the Colored Canyon
- Snorkel up close to the Red Sea's marine life at the Blue Hole National Park
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch in a Bedouin tent
- Ride a camel along the beach in the Abu Galum Reserve
- Browse diverse stalls for unique goods at the Dahab bazaar
Full Description Colored Salama Canyon - Jeep Safari:
Visit two wonders of the Sinai Peninsula in one day on a jeep tour to the Colored Canyon and the Blue Hole dive site. Encounter astounding rock formations and coral reefs, ride a camel and enjoy a barbeque lunch in the tent in a Bedouin style, and explore the coastal town of Dahab.
After pickup, travel by jeep to the famous Colored Canyon. Explore a vibrant labyrinth of sandstone cliffs in shades of yellow, purple, red, and gold as you walk through the 800-meter gorge.
Continue to the Abu Galum Reserve. Here you’ll have time to snorkel at the coral reefs garden and see the Blue Hole, a world-famous dive site with Red Sea’s rich underwater ecosystem.
Later, sit down for a buffet lunch on the shore of the Gulf of Aqaba and ride a camel along the waterfront. Before drop-off in Sharm El Sheikh, visit the coastal town of Dahab, where you can explore the lively bazaar and shop for silverware, perfumes, and clothes.
Check out our reviews here
- Air conditioned transportation
- Lunch open buffet
- Professional instructors
- Camel Ride
- Jeep Safari
- Snorkeling 40 min
- Colored Canyon Visit
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Quad Along the sea Optional 15 USD Per person
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes