Set sail from Sharm El Sheikh to Ras Mohamed National Park and White Island, and stop to swim and snorkel in the bright blue waters of the Red Sea. Enjoy an onboard buffet lunch and hotel transfer.
Highlights Diving and Snorkeling in Ras Mohammed + White Island:
- Explore a vibrant underwater world at the Ras Mohammed National Park
- Cruise out from the Sharm El Sheikh marina into the sparkling Red Sea
- Relax in the soft sand and warm waters of the stunning White Island
- Enjoy a delicious lunch buffet lunch on the deck of the comfortable yacht
- Take two stops to snorkel in the crystal-clear water around Sharm El Sheikh
Full Description Diving and Snorkeling in Ras Mohammed + White Island:
Explore the breathtaking waters of the Red Sea on this boat tour to Ras Mohamed National Park and White Island. Cruise out from Sharm El Sheikh Marina and enjoy the fresh sea breeze, crystal-clear waters, and a delicious barbecue lunch served on board.
Get picked up from your hotel and transferred to the marina in Sharm El Sheikh. Jump aboard the yacht and set sail for Ras Mohamed National Park, on the southernmost tip of the Sinai peninsula. Stop here to explore the area’s vibrant coral reef with a professional guide.
Optionally, you can choose to rent snorkeling or dive gear to see more of the reef.
Continue to the stunning White Island, where you can snorkel in the surrounding shallow waters, relax on the soft sand and take photos of the sparkling Red Sea. Back on board, enjoy a delicious lunch of rice, pasta, salads, barbeque chicken and fish.
After you return to the marina, you’ll be dropped back at your hotel.
Check out our review Here
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ras Mohammed National Park entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Soft drinks
- Mineral water
- Snorkeling Equipment
What to bring
- Bathing suit
- Sun protection