Travel to the Ras Mohammed Conservation Area. This is the perfect snorkeling spot in Sharm El Sheikh. You will have 3 stops during the day, including a visit to White Island!
Highlights Diving and Snorkeling in Ras Mohammed + White Island:
- Visit the Ras Mohammed Conservation Area
- Meet the inhabitants of the underwater world
- Go diving and snorkeling
- Enjoy the scenery of the Red Sea
- Make 2-3 stops at the most beautiful places
- Visit White Island - Egyptian Maldives
Full Description Diving and Snorkeling in Ras Mohammed + White Island:
On the coast of the Red Sea, many come to get acquainted with the inhabitants of the underwater world. Here you can go diving and snorkeling. There are all conditions for this.
Your tour will first start at the Ras Mohammed Conservation Area. In one day you will see all the diversity of the Red Sea! During the tour, be sure to take memorable photos.
This excursion is suitable both for real lovers of diving and snorkeling and for those who are visiting the Red Sea for the first time.
In one day we will make 2-3 stops in the most beautiful places. Then we will get to the White Island. Meanwhile, the locals called him the Egyptian Maldives.
Then, as soon as you get to the island, you will immediately understand why it was named that. The island must be reached by swimming - about 50 meters. Don't worry, you will have an experienced instructor with you.
At the end of the excursion, you will get a lot of positive emotions.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- transfer from / to the hotel
- entrance fees to the reserve
- lunch with drinks
- diving equipment (if this option is selected)
- rent of equipment for snorkeling (masks, fins)
- photo and video filming
What to bring
- Bathing suit
- Sun protection