See the most mysterious place in Sinai - Lost Land. You will travel to the Wadi El Veshwash Valley. You will walk along the canyon and the shore of the Lost Lake, admire unforgettable views and ride a camel along the seashore. Enjoy the beauty of virgin nature.
Highlights Lost Land Safari:
- Experience a jeep safari up to the canyon
- Hike the canyon for about an hour
- Enjoy a walk by the Lost Lake
- Stop in Dahab
- Take a camel ride along the sea
- Swim with masks in the Three Pools
- Enjoy a delicious lunch
Full Description Lost Land Safari:
Together with us you will go on a journey through the Wadi El Veshwash Valley - Lost Land. This is the most mysterious place in Sinai. It was discovered by the Bedouins and kept this beauty intact!
During the tour, unforgettable emotions, the beauty of the wild nature, and a unique underwater world await you.
First, early in the morning, the transfer will pick you up from your hotel - this is how our journey begins. Next, you will change to jeeps and get to the canyon itself.
We will walk along the canyon and enjoy the beauty of virgin nature. During the tour Lost Land Safari, do not forget to take memorable photos. You don't even need Photoshop for your photos - nature itself has created the perfect locations for your photos.
Then we will make two small stops - at the Lost Lake and in Dahab. You will also have the opportunity to ride a camel along the sea coast and snorkel in the Three Pools. Enjoy the underwater world of these beautiful places.
After a wonderful day of sightseeing - Lost Land Safari, we will take you back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- transport service
- camel ride
- drinks during the excursion
- rental of equipment for snorkeling
- personal expenses
- photo and video materials taken by the photographer
What to bring
- Masks, snorkels (you can rent on the way)
- Bathing accessories
- Money (for souvenirs, as well as drinks at lunch, mask and snorkel rental, if you don't have your own)