Wadi el Veshwash in beauty can be compared with the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Looking at the photos of this place, you might think that it was made in the Maldives or other beautiful tourist places in Malaysia or Thailand, but in fact this place is located in Egypt, in the very center of Nuweiba City.
Highlights Lost Land - Wadi El Veshvash, Canyon, Dahab:
- Take a jeep ride through the mountains
- Walk through the canyon gorges of the Wadi El Veshwash Valley
- Visit a freshwater lake
- Go snorkeling, diving
- Take a camel ride along the coast of the Gulf of Aqaba
- Swim with masks and flippers among beautiful corals in the reserve lagoon
- Enjoy lunch in Dahab city
- Visit the market in Dahab city
Full Description Lost Land - Wadi El Veshvash, Canyon, Dahab:
If you are in the Sinai and have not been to the Nuweibe Valley, then you have missed a lot! Between them, the Wadi el Veshwash Valley is located near Ras Shitan, or "Devil's Head", just 15 km from Nuweiba. Wadi el-Veshwash in beauty can be compared with the most popular tourist destinations in the world.
Jeeping in the mountains and walking in the canyon
The first goal of our excursion is Ras Shaitan or "Devil's Head", where you will change to jeeps and go to the mountains. Jeeps drive up to the narrow gorge of the Wadi El Weshwash Valley Canyon, then, accompanied by a Bedouin guide, go on a fascinating hike. While walking along the beautiful canyon, wonderful views are provided, take memorable photos.
Next, an hour-long rest on a freshwater lake hidden between the boulders of a picturesque canyon. Meanwhile, it is on the route of the popular tourist route in Nuweiba. Here you can swim in the purest emerald water and make a wish. The desire, according to local belief, will definitely come true.
Camels and the wonderful underwater world of the Red Sea
Then we will change to jeeps again and drive to the city of Dahab. There you can ride camels along the coast of the Gulf of Aqaba. You will have the opportunity to swim with masks and flippers among beautiful corals in the lagoon of the reserve of three pools. During the tour, you will have an excellent opportunity and enough time to enjoy the beauty of the underwater world of the Red Sea. See a variety of fish and coral species.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- All movements in an air-conditioned bus
- Driving in jeeps to the Ras Shaitan nature reserve
- Walking walk along the Washvashi canyon for almost 45 minutes
- Swimming in the freshwater lake Vashvashi
- Swimming in the reserve of three pools
- Camel riding (20 min) along the sea
- Visit to the market in the city of Dahab
- Drinks are not included in the price and are paid separately
- Additional costs not included in the program
- Equipment for water swimming
- Wetsuits and life jackets
What to bring
- Masks, snorkels (you can rent on the way)
- Bathing accessories
- Money (for souvenirs, as well as drinks at lunch, mask and snorkel rental, if you don't have your own)