Explore the Egyptian desert safari tour. Immerse yourself in Bedouin life to experience the local culture and ride a camel among the incredible scenery at sunset. Watch a tanura and belly dance show at a Bedouin camp.
Highlights Quad Bike & Camel Desert Safari:
- Get an unforgettable experience on an ATV safari with a visit to a Bedouin tent and village
- Visit the unique setting of the singing dunes
- Ride a camel through the Egyptian desert
- Savor a sumptuous Arabian cuisine dinner
Full description Quad Bike & Camel Desert Safari:
Your Evening Desert Safari Tour with Bedouin Camp Dinner will begin with pickup from your hotel or designated location in Sharm El Sheikh.
First, the driver will take you to the ATV rental center in the desert, then you will be instructed on how to operate the ATV safely.
Afterward, get behind the wheel of your Iron Horse and experience the lasting emotions on the 25-minute ride to the Singing Dunes. During the tour, take a few memories and listen to the echo of the sand dunes.
Then continue your quad bike journey to a traditional Bedouin campground where a habak (Bedouin wild mint tea) awaits you as a welcome drink. Afterward, take an unforgettable camel ride against the backdrop of a mesmerizing desert sunset.
Next, return to the Bedouin tent. There you will find a sumptuous dinner with rice, vegetables, salad, tahini, fried chicken, kebabs, fruits, local bread, soft drinks, and mineral water.
Meanwhile, enjoy the thrilling Tanura dance, belly dance, and fire show. At the end Desert Safari Tour, you will be driven back to your hotel or designated location in Sharm El Sheikh.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- Transfer from / to your hotel or specified location
- Transportation by air-conditioned jeep vehicle
- Licensed instructor services
- 1 Hour ATV Ride
- Scarf to protect the face while riding
- Stop for a couple of memorable shots in the Singing Dune Zone
- Habak tea in a Bedouin tent
- Camel ride (about 15 minutes)
- Sumptuous dinner with soft drinks
- Tanura dance, belly dance and fire show
- Mineral water
- Visa for Egypt
- Other additional services not mentioned above
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Not suitable for
- Children under 5 years of age
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People in wheelchairs
- People with pre-existing diseases (including chronic ones)