Go on an adventure in the desert around Sharm-el-Sheikh. Ride a quad bike, visit a Bedouin village and go snorkeling in Ras Mohammed National Park, explore Mangrove trees and Magic Lake.
Highlights Sunrise Quad Biking and Snorkeling:
- Experience the thrill of quad biking through the scenic Sinai desert
- Experience Bedouin hospitality with a cup of tea
- Visit Ras Mohammed Nature Reserve and go for a swim in Magic Lake
- Explore the beautiful underwater world while snorkeling or diving
- Explore Mangrove trees and Earthquake cruck
Full Sunrise Quad Biking and Snorkeling description
Head out to the desert outside of Sharm-el-Sheikh for some quad biking, and a visit to a Bedouin village. Go snorkeling in Ras Mohammed National park for snorkeling.
Get picked up at your hotel and drive out to the desert. Start your tour with a briefing and learn how to drive a quad bike before going on a 35-minute ride through the dunes. Take memorable photos and enjoy views of the desert landscape.
Then, go to a Bedouin tent and learn about their lifestyle. Taste some traditional tea. After that, head to Ras Mohammed National Park. Pass through the massive Gates of Allah and go for a swim in the crystal clear water of Magic Lake. Admire the scenery and the mangrove trees, the only trees that grow in salt water. Later, explore a huge crack that was formed by earthquake thousands of years ago. Go snorkeling and discover an underwater world filled with colorful coral and a variety of fish.
Also, our reviews you can check Here
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided assistance
- Entrance fees
- Desert quad bike ride 1.5 Hour
- Visit Bedouin tent
- Echo sound zone
- Ras Mohamed Gate
- Snorkeling 45 Min
- Magic lake 20 Min
- Earthquake crack 15 min
- Snorkeling equipment
About this activity
- The trip contains two pick-up times, you will come back to the hotel after the safari trip for refreshments and then will be picked up to continue other activities and the Ras Mohamed National Park tour.
- Scarf, goggles, and snorkeling equipment available for rent on the spot.
- Please note, that in case of purchasing photos and videos on the spot, you should follow up directly with the photo company or photographer.